Photo
- - - - -

Heres the original HTMUDWEB file link ;)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Gotmilk

Gotmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:15 PM

Here it is for all who need it and/or want to make a texture pack but have lost it

http://www.4shared.c.../HTMudWeb.html?

Instructions:

1. Click link.

2. Click the SMALL download button next to the share button on the left side of the screen.

3. Yada yada yada, there you go, a perfectly valid copy.

:new-alie: ayy lmao

#2 Mememaster_Ramos

Mememaster_Ramos

Cowboy pumpkin with pink shirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:14 PM

I will re-upload that file on Mediafire since 4shared gets the files removed after a months for free users, also i need to confirm with an account of Fb,Twitter and whatever, it's really annoying.

Also the 20 seconds you must wait if you aren't premium.

If you agree of course

Edit: THE ADDS DOE, THE ADDS! >_>

Edited by Chris_ramos, 17 July 2015 - 10:16 PM.

#3 Gotmilk

Gotmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:27 AM

Yeah ok, but i was just trying to be helpful....

#4 ~Fury~

~Fury~

Sharks.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:33 AM

Thanks.

You do you.

#5 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:26 AM

... Jeez guys... There are many better ways to get a fresh copy of the textures. One way is to delete the zip file entirely and the client will re-download it (That still works correct?)

Another way is to just going into the HTML of the website and rip the URL that Simmy uses to grab the textures from

https://s3.amazonaws...MO/HTMudWeb.zip

You literally won't be able to find a more up-to-date version than at that link. It's what the game grabs the resources from. 

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#6 Gotmilk

Gotmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:04 AM

... Jeez guys... There are many better ways to get a fresh copy of the textures. One way is to delete the zip file entirely and the client will re-download it (That still works correct?)

Another way is to just going into the HTML of the website and rip the URL that Simmy uses to grab the textures from

https://s3.amazonaws...MO/HTMudWeb.zip

You literally won't be able to find a more up-to-date version than at that link. It's what the game grabs the resources from. 

nah that didnt work, i id that numerous times, plus i also tried to verify the game cache but still nothing, i had to get it from another player

#7 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:10 AM

nah that didnt work, i id that numerous times, plus i also tried to verify the game cache but still nothing, i had to get it from another player

My advice: Stop using a shitty browser and start using Chrome. If you are using Chrome, start using it better.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:13 AM

My advice: Stop using a shitty browser and start using Chrome. If you are using Chrome, start using it better.

microsoft edge master race. also dont swear on forums plz

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:17 AM

microsoft edge master race. also dont swear on forums plz

Madman, I've been swearing on the forums since long before you got here. Seeing as I only come around once every other week, there's nothing you can do to stop me.

#10 LanxceRz

LanxceRz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:23 AM

I use IE... :v
*everyone slaps LanxceRz*

nah I using Chrome actually

When you ran into trouble, and get cornered by your enemies, when you are left hopelessly, whod'ya gunna call?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........

Potato ._.

#11 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

Chrome went down the drain. Use Firefox.

microsoft edge master race!!

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png