Photo
- - - - -

Nice suggestions

Suggestions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:51 PM

READ BEFORE DOING NOTHING

This suggestions don't include:

Free plat

Economic-crash prices

Ramens

Things that robby don't like

NOW READ THIS!

Pipes! Yes, pipes! Why not? They transport things box-to-box. Old suggestion that liked robby. By me.

Price: 100g

Cars. Cars go as speedy as going by road.

Price: 5000g ~ 10p

Slow internet graphic control or something else for computers that don't have much internet/or they're slow. An option.

Price: No price

FreeBlock: You get a freeblock when you join. More lvl: more freeblocks.

Example: lvl 1: 10 FreeBlocks

lvl 2: 25 FreeBlocks

lvl 3: 30 FreeBlocks

Going up (+5 Blocks every lvl)

The texture can be black, red... just like plastic.

If you sell it with /sellallinv you get 0.2g. (1/5 1g)

So the cost of this block is 1g.

You can't get it by shop.

MORE lvls: Going to lvl 100! Why not? Better swords, better HP...

#2 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:58 PM

Cars would cause lag

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#3 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:19 PM

I love how people want Sim to implement the most far-fetched-in-ability-to-code ideas ever.

By the way robs, please add Quantum Physics and Molecular Chemistry in 8bitmmo.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#4 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:01 PM

I love how people want Sim to implement the most far-fetched-in-ability-to-code ideas ever.

The only thing here that seems hard to code is the pipes, but everything else seems reasonable
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#5 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:59 AM

The only thing here that seems hard to code is the pipes, but everything else seems reasonable

I don't think that pipes have to have animations, just that it looks gr- wait, copyright. Crap.

P.S Sim should release a copy of the game just for programmers to mod the game. Seriously. Think about it.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#6 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:12 AM

I don't think that pipes have to have animations, just that it looks gr- wait, copyright. Crap.

P.S Sim should release a copy of the game just for programmers to mod the game. Seriously. Think about it.

>implying there are programmers who play this game

also the car wouldnt be too hard to code i guess, and since it goes as speedy as going by road it wont cause THAT much lag

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#7 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:26 AM

Cars would cause lag

Nope, it only would be at road speed.

Nice suggestion! xD

Thanks! And yeah, pipes will be hard to code

#8 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:08 PM

Games shouldn't always be left up to people to mod in order to keep them worth playing. Its just pathetic how many games do rely on modding in order to keep them going (minecraft!).

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta:

#9 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Games shouldn't always be left up to people to mod in order to keep them worth playing. Its just pathetic how many games do rely on modding in order to keep them going (********).

And don't forget: PAID SKYRIM MODS 

ojIsLUA.gif

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#10 Choloy123

Choloy123

Coolest new member title on the block.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:19 AM

Yayy!! Quantum physics!!! I think I should start studying this... (Even though I'm 14...) And I already know somethings about Molecular Chemistry... Yay!

#11 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

Yayy!! Quantum physics!!! I think I should start studying this... (Even though I'm 14...) And I already know somethings about Molecular Chemistry... Yay!

We should also add frikin A DRAGON RACE!

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#12 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:01 PM

>implying there are programmers who play this game

also the car wouldnt be too hard to code i guess, and since it goes as speedy as going by road it wont cause THAT much lag

>tfw people forget you play this game. :'(

Do you have any idea of the legal issues with that? Releasing your code in any way is the stupidest idea ever, unless you're fine with megacorps like Microsoft stealing your code, putting it in their code unchanged, and claiming credit. Minecraft survives because they're already famous and rich, so they don't need to care - it causes few losses to THEM, and modding is the only reason Minecraft still exists.

Also, I took a look at a the .jar file. It's obfuscated obviously, so I don't have a blind clue what the real code is, however looking at the plain strings, which include death messages, I can safely assume that the game client actually handles death. Sim adds the thing you're suggesting? Programmers will be invincible. And maybe the programmers' friends.

tl;dr: I'm a programmer and lego's idea sucks.

If you sell it with /sellallinv you get 0.2g. (1/5 1g)

Won't work. 8BitMMO gold is stored in an integer, meaning it can only handle whole numbers. 0.2g would require sim to convert gold to floats, which is unnecessary.

Definitions:

Integer = Non-decimal number

Float = Floating Point Number = Decimal number

7f44484767.png

#13 AlexINF

AlexINF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

>tfw people forget you play this game. :'(

Do you have any idea of the legal issues with that? Releasing your code in any way is the stupidest idea ever, unless you're fine with megacorps like Microsoft stealing your code, putting it in their code unchanged, and claiming credit. Minecraft survives because they're already famous and rich, so they don't need to care - it causes few losses to THEM, and modding is the only reason Minecraft still exists.

Also, I took a look at a the .jar file. It's obfuscated obviously, so I don't have a blind clue what the real code is, however looking at the plain strings, which include death messages, I can safely assume that the game client actually handles death. Sim adds the thing you're suggesting? Programmers will be invincible. And maybe the programmers' friends.

tl;dr: I'm a programmer and lego's idea sucks.

Won't work. 8BitMMO gold is stored in an integer, meaning it can only handle whole numbers. 0.2g would require sim to convert gold to floats, which is unnecessary.

Definitions:

Integer = Non-decimal number

Float = Floating Point Number = Decimal number

It would pay you a rounded amount.