Photo

Posting suggestion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:58 AM

Basically post your suggestions in here, or not.

so quite recently i was attempting gr8 onions quest. i thought his pumpkin npc's were quite cute, but they didnt seem realistic

My suggestion is a NPC block

There would be a variety of sprites to choose from in the shop. they may cost small amounts of plat (1-2) or a fair amount of gold (100+). Basically you place it down, and then you have 2 commands you can do with it .

1. /npcname (name) to name the npc, so when you press e to see what it says it would be like a sign but it would say for example if the name was bob

bob: (msg)

2. /npc (msg) basically like how a sign works, so that the npc can "talk" 

This could be use for many uses, mainly for quests and to make an army of npcs >:D Also i think it would be quite funny to make all npc's default name something funny like chuck norris (that name isnt funny but i will leave it up to the funny forumser to come up with something funny but not inappropriate to be the default name) so then if a n00b didnt change the name of a npc they have it would be called (funny default name) 

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#2 matey1235

matey1235

Blastoise for lief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:09 AM

Awesome suggestion. 

+1

BTW, this could be awesome for quests

lame artist | weirdo | roleplayer | gamer | non-religious | bored | male

i make stuff. sometimes. and im working on more stuff. maybe.

#3 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

You can put your suggestions in posting general or posting 8bitMMO if you think them not thread-worthy
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#4 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:43 AM

You can put your suggestions in posting general or posting 8bitMMO if you think them not thread-worthy

ehh but no one uses posting 8bitmmo and posting general will just make it get lost. also instead of criticizing this thread (it cants be deleted now and its a legitimate thread) why dont you make a more relevant post >.>

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#5 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:46 AM

ehh but no one uses posting 8bitmmo and posting general will just make it get lost. also instead of criticizing this thread (it cants be deleted now and its a legitimate thread) why dont you make a more relevant post >.>

Madman, what if this thread wasn't getting used, then would you say "eh, but no one really uses it..." Just because other people don't use it doesn't mean it isn't useful
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#6 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

Don't you think people would want to use a useful thing?

Well if posting 8bitmmo is useless then this is even more useless because posting 8bitmmo you can post in for things besides just ideas, therefore posting 8bitmmo is more useful
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#7 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:16 PM

INB4 everything general

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:25 PM

pooa made a suggestion in the jade imperial thread: ladders

That would be awesome for getting somewhere high without the need of making massive spiral staircases

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 matey1235

matey1235

Blastoise for lief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:45 AM

pooa made a suggestion in the jade imperial thread: ladders*

That would be awesome for getting somewhere high without the need of making massive spiral staircases

* WE NEED THAT

lame artist | weirdo | roleplayer | gamer | non-religious | bored | male

i make stuff. sometimes. and im working on more stuff. maybe.

#10 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

bumppp

My suggestion: bot spawner

white bot spawner. cost: 2plat weapon:white sword HP: 6

Blue bot spawner. cost: 3 plat weapon: blue sword HP: 12

Red bot spawner. cost: 4 plat weapon: red sword HP: 18

Basically the spawners spawn a bot which looks like a naked 8bit person. depending on which spawner, they will have a different weapon (white spawner=white sword etc.) the spawner is used by pressing e on it. a spawner can only be used once every 30 seconds. avatars will seek out and attack anyone or any mob except for the person who spawned them. They lose 1 hp every 15 seconds. Their name would be  (person who spawned them's name) bot e.g madman2002's bot. The white bot drops 5 gold, blue 6 and red 7 because someone has to activate them they arent very practical for farming. Also if they kill a mob, the gold goes nowhere.

i think they would be pretty interesting for pvp cause you could potentially get an army of bots that last for a short duration, but since they wont attack you it would be very effective >:D

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#11 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:34 AM

ehhhhhh. madman, why not make an auto system for quests so that everytime that a player is in a 20 block range, so that it looks practical. And plus, you can make them neutral in this system, so to make a soldier. And if you murder one of them, the entire bot spawners in a 75 block range will spawn and hunt you down like GTA.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#12 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:03 AM

ehhhhhh. madman, why not make an auto system for quests so that everytime that a player is in a 20 block range, so that it looks practical. And plus, you can make them neutral in this system, so to make a soldier. And if you murder one of them, the entire bot spawners in a 75 block range will spawn and hunt you down like GTA.

maybe you can set it to auto or manual for example /spawner manual or /spawner automatic and maybe instead of a 75 block range make it smaller like 5 blocks or 10 blocks.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#13 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:16 AM

maybe you can set it to auto or manual for example /spawner manual or /spawner automatic and maybe instead of a 75 block range make it smaller like 5 blocks or 10 blocks.

But it's a GTA style hunt down so many of the spawners are already targeted on that person for murduring one of their buddies

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#14 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:08 AM

i have a suggestion: 8bitmmo needs phones and candy/lollies

Phones are just a cute household decoration item, not much practical use, but if we have a laptop, sink etc. why not a phone?

candy/lollies would just be cool in general, and edible :D

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png