Photo

TEXT BASED MUD Game.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

#1 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:28 AM

You are in the kitchen, violently ill and vomiting. Your family is waiting for you to join back at the dinner table. Mmm, you smell Roast Turkey. But suddenly, your IPhone starts ringing!

Do you:

-Answer the phone and continue to mope and vomit

-Get up, move your butt to the table and take some of that sweet Roast Turkey.

-Keep violently vomiting till you realize what made you vomit.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#2 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:29 AM

i go to my room and plat some 8bitmmo cuz thats makes me feel better

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#3 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:32 AM

i go to my room and plat some 8bitmmo cuz thats makes me feel better

You walk across the house from the toilet to your room, but Dad yells at you for not eating your potatoes. +2 Humiliation Points

After being lectured about how delicious and nutritious they are, you arrive at your computer. You click on 8BitMMO but it was being rebooted, and you have 9 minutes to spare.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#4 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:34 AM

You walk across the house from the toilet to your room, but Dad yells at you for not eating your potatoes. +2 Humiliation Points

After being lectured about how delicious and nutritious they are, you arrive at your computer. You click on 8BitMMO but it was being rebooted, and you have 9 minutes to spare.

during that time i log onto forums and browse the multiple threads gasping at the many useless threads and posts. i then find a new thread called TEXT BASED MUD GAME made by legobox and i post in it a post about virtual me playing 8bitmmo and post about while virtual 8bitmmo is being rebooted that i go onto virtual forums and post about playing8bitmmo in a virtual world in that virtual world #inception

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#5 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:36 AM

A user named LegoBox replies saying a compliment. +5 Esteem

There wasn't any more threads to rant about, so you go onto YouTube. What do you watch. (8 Minutes remaining)

#6 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:38 AM

A user named LegoBox replies saying a compliment. +5 Esteem

There wasn't any more threads to rant about, so you go onto YouTube. What do you watch. (8 Minutes remaining)

i would rather not say what i watch....

but if u must know i was watching the 24hours singalong edition to the song let it go

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#7 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:43 AM

i would rather not say what i watch.... some inapropro stuff

but if u must know i was watching the 24hours singalong edition to the song let it go

You watch 2 hours of it, but you fall asleep on the floor. You later awake with your pants strangely warm and your hand in a bowl. You realized you peed your pants.

+5 Humiliation -90% Fatigue -70% Hygiene

Stats: (Out of 100)

20 HP

30 STR

35 INT

17 HUM (Humiliation Points)

30% Hygiene

10% Fatigue

78 SE (Self Esteem)

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:51 AM

You watch 2 hours of it, but you fall asleep on the floor. You later awake with your pants strangely warm and your hand in a bowl. You realized you peed your pants.

+5 Humiliation -90% Fatigue -70% Hygiene

Stats: (Out of 100)

20 HP

30 STR

35 INT

17 HUM (Humiliation Points)

30% Hygiene

10% Fatigue

78 SE (Self Esteem)

i wonder how i gained HUM when no one was in the room to witness the wet pants. I briefly change my pants and underwear and open up my computer. I then open up 8bitmmo.net/play.html 8bitmmo.net/irc 8bitmmo.wikia.com and forums.8bitmmo.net and begin to browse each site carefully. But alas the lag is too strong and i give up. i go make some cereal while waiting for the computer to stop lagging

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:00 AM

i wonder how i gained HUM when no one was in the room to witness the wet pants. I briefly change my pants and underwear and open up my computer. I then open up 8bitmmo.net/play.html 8bitmmo.net/irc 8bitmmo.wikia.com and forums.8bitmmo.net and begin to browse each site carefully. But alas the lag is too strong and i give up. i go make some cereal while waiting for the computer to stop lagging

(You gained HUM because the people who did it was your brothers and sisters)

You go into the kitchen to make some cereal. But as soon as you pour in some Pura's Milk, the bus bypasses your house, which meant you were late for school. But the problem was that the school was like 2 KM away from your house. But you see your parents keys and the car parked on the porch. (Time: 8:35. School starts 9:05) 

#10 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:10 AM

(You gained HUM because the people who did it was your brothers and sisters)

You go into the kitchen to make some cereal. But as soon as you pour in some Pura's Milk, the bus bypasses your house, which meant you were late for school. But the problem was that the school was like 2 KM away from your house. But you see your parents keys and the car parked on the porch. (Time: 8:35. School starts 9:05) 

i decide that education is not worth getting arrested for underage driving. I wander the neighbourhood in search of some garden work and find a job at old man ted's house. I clip the trees and hedges and in 2hours i walk away with $30 pay. I then walk to the closest video game store. buy $20 worth of steam money, go to the dairy, buy some drinks and snacks and return home. I then begin to play 8bitmmo.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#11 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:14 AM

You gain 100 EXP, 3 STR, +35% Fatigue.

You buy the drinks, foods and Steam Money -$25

Then you start to play 8BitMMO and found many of your friends online. +10 SE

#12 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:20 AM

You gain 100 EXP, 3 STR, +35% Fatigue.

You buy the drinks, foods and Steam Money -$25

Then you start to play 8BitMMO and found many of your friends online. +10 SE

I play until my parents return home. i tell them i skipped school and they rage but i say i cant drive yet and i dont want to break the law. They forgive me and reward my thinking with $10. I head back into my room to play 8bitmmo up until dinner. I quickly scoff down my dinner, a nutritious meal of steamed potatoes and carrots. beef, steak...... money  and rice. I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth and then prepare my body for a long night of non stop 8bitting. I head online and due to my timezone, lots of people are online.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#13 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:15 AM

I play until my parents return home. i tell them i skipped school and they rage but i say i cant drive yet and i dont want to break the law. They forgive me and reward my thinking with $10. I head back into my room to play 8bitmmo up until dinner. I quickly scoff down my dinner, a nutritious meal of steamed potatoes and carrots. beef, steak...... money  and rice. I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth and then prepare my body for a long night of non stop 8bitting. I head online and due to my timezone, lots of people are online.

Parents Opinion +2. Fatigue +50%

#14 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

i exit the game and play transport tycoon
rrqlql.png

#15 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:13 AM

I don't sleep,instead I rek bat and sooty at transport tycoon. SLEEP IS FO THE WEAK

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#16 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:27 AM

I don't sleep,instead I rek bat and sooty at transport tycoon. SLEEP IS FO THE WEAK

After 3 hours of not sleeping and farming, you go and check the forums to see this message sent by "kralereth"

Okay, you spend alot of time,

trying to play 8BitMMO.

Soooo what next? I don't know how to rhyme.

-5% Fatigue.

i exit the game and play transport tycoon

I see Zooty playing transport tycoon and brutally beat him with a cd-ROM.

Zooty loses 2 HP because it breaks before he does.

Over at Zooty's house. Zooty's Stats are:

75 HP (due to exposure to a level 99 Gaben)-2

10 STR (due to not moving during exposure)

100 INT (due to information gained playing Steam Games)

100 HUM (due to being a brony)

??? Fatigue (Ponies are badass, being able to sleep standing up)

??? Hygiene (You don't know where he's been.)

??? Self Esteem (I don't know)

Status Effect: Bleeding. Lose 1HP ever minute.

abt seeing zooty type his/hers account before smashing him, you get +12 INT plus access to his/her games.

#17 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:33 AM

>setk joins the game

>setk goes to the forums, and rants about zooty ruining his art

>setk leaves the game

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#18 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:50 AM

And I just sit here eating my wombat stew (+5 INT) and watching this absurd thread
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#19 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:03 AM

And I just sit here eating my wombat stew (+5 INT) and watching this absurd thread

Stats for Kral: (P.S You don't gain int from stew. You lose fatigue...)

10 HP

10 STR

15 INT

99 HUM

16% Fatigue

??? Hygiene (you haven't done anything)

??? SE (you haven't done anything)

madman did not realize that many other players lived by. kral was in the house in front, but never dared to show his face. Zooty and abt was roommates in an apartment downtown from madman and me? Oh, I'm like a worker for God, narrating stories. plus setk was unbeknownst to move into madman's street.

#20 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:21 AM

Stats for Kral: (P.S You don't gain int from stew. You lose fatigue...)
10 HP
10 STR
15 INT
99 HUM
16% Fatigue
??? Hygiene (you haven't done anything)
??? SE (you haven't done anything)

Why do I have 99 HUM?
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos