Photo

Offline Plat shop opened.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#21 Pika

Pika

God of Deception

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:52 AM

I would be willing to offer my services, as a vice. Also, you could have officials to just occasionally check up on things, and return items, if something has sold.

From the list, I can say any mods would not be thieves. I would never steal. Pika doesn't seem like the stealing kind. Pyg is sarcastic and annoying alot of the time, but he wouldn't steal... I think.... Legobox may make useless posts, but he would not steal. Blockbit could possibly have scammed in the past, but there is no evidence, I don't think it was him. Dark is newer, but he seems good to me, I don't think he would've stolen. Starman seems very unlikely to have stolen from platinum, he is really friendly... Chris is often brash and likes to start fights.. I can't rule him out. Freeze54 and adam567 are complete wildcards, and the most likely to have stolen the items. I would say for one thing, no new player or player without any kind of record should be allowed to trade in platinum. That is the main precaution that needed to be considered when adding sellers. This was the major mistake, and most likely the reason the thefts occurred.

As is add a level door at the shop so that level threes and higher can shop, but not anyone else? I kind of like this idea.

#22 TheWorldWideGamer

TheWorldWideGamer

Twig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:37 AM

I'm considering calling a "vote", I will ask for "candidates" who WISH to become vice mayors of platinum.

Vice mayors are pretty much players we can count on to keep platinum running. I'd want them to be motivated and trustworthy by public eye.
If traders want to put items up for sale in platinum, they ask the vice mayors to temporarily add them as citizens to platinum so they can put their items on display, the vice will remove them after they've put up their display.
If items have sold they pick up the door and sign to free that room up for the next trader wishing to use that room. Trader gets the items put back in their inventory for later and can place the door down and open it to get their profit, no gold lost!
They also get a few other "odd jobs" from time to time that I may give them depending on what's going on or what needs doing to keep platinum running smoothly.

I've been happy with Black_Jack, ShadowOfLight and Madman's help so far, but I would like to start putting it up for all you players to decide for yourselves who you can trust as vice mayors in platinum, to me this is just an "experiment", I have to admit I'm usually very removed from talking to people and disinterested in running a shop! I'm only here long enough to make this design WORK! But I want to leave it into the hands of players willing and trustworthy to look after it.

I would like to be in the vote to be a vice. This may sound blank but, its to be in the vote sooo.

yi6Nirl.png?1sEohKdJ.png?164x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu

XUERaBA.gif

#23 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:03 AM

As is add a level door at the shop so that level threes and higher can shop, but not anyone else? I kind of like this idea.

I think level threes and lower should be able to shop, but maybe make it so only level fours can sell
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#24 Pika

Pika

God of Deception

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:31 PM

I think level threes and lower should be able to shop, but maybe make it so only level fours can sell

Level fours and higher? :P

Also i would like to be in the vice consideration thing.

#25 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:38 PM

Can I be a vice?:P

Redundant Pikachu is redundant

Level fours and higher? :P

Also i would like to be in the vice consideration thing.

Redundant Pikachu is redundant

Also I meant that only lvl fours and higher should be able to sell items, but anyone should be able to buy items
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#26 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:46 AM

Ok, should be enough candidates to "try" a vote out soon! Will give an aye and nay multi choice options poll, multiple vices CAN be chosen, the whole question is how good does your reputable out-look, look to other 8 bit mmo players!

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta:

#27 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

Is it too late to ask to be in that vote? :P

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#28 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:11 AM

Is it too late to ask to be in that vote? :P

Meh too! I wanna be a vice.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#29 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:36 AM

Probably new players making mistakes (or I don't know, just paying fees at doors without looking!?) but have a few players been paying at my doors without buying items? I just got way more than I expected from a few dwoors, and my current Dire Reviewer's 1st door got paid at but the 2nd untouched and items still there?

I should go through the safe with the newer vice mayors soon... I'll prolly do that tmoz!

Also, I've added a SIGN OF PROTEST outside platinum's foyer! Asking for veggie food to be added cos chickens shouldn't die for our products! XD Come add a sign if you agree! Haha. (could even be motivation for Sim to add a few "gardening" ideas to this game!)

#30 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:03 AM

Probably new players making mistakes (or I don't know, just paying fees at doors without looking!?) but have a few players been paying at my doors without buying items? I just got way more than I expected from a few dwoors, and my current Dire Reviewer's 1st door got paid at but the 2nd untouched and items still there?

I should go through the safe with the newer vice mayors soon... I'll prolly do that tmoz!

Also, I've added a SIGN OF PROTEST outside platinum's foyer! Asking for veggie food to be added cos chickens shouldn't die for our products! XD Come add a sign if you agree! Haha. (could even be motivation for Sim to add a few "gardening" ideas to this game!)

i wouldnt say its a waste of chicken, we eat them and they give us health and are delicious :D also its all free range farmed chickens, so they were born to be eaten and if they are already dead why not eat them? at least its free ranged :D

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#31 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:39 AM

Haha, gardening. I might be infringing on copyrights, but does anyone know the Mod Called Botania from MineCraft? It makes plants more useful. Maybe add that.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#32 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:22 PM

Haha, gardening. I might be infringing on copyrights, but does anyone know the Mod Called Botania from MineCraft? It makes plants more useful. Maybe add that.

How would a moderator make plants more useful? :P
But being serious, I don't think that would work because, as much as the suggestion box dwellers may try, this isn't minecraft
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#33 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

Its just as he said though, its a mod, NOT Minecraft itself, Minecraft's dev's didn't put that into their own game, so it's not theirs, it belongs to whoever created the mod. Kinda like how Dota isn't something we see as belonging to StarCraft, it is its own standalone work. But more than anything, I sooner drew my idea inspiringly from Terraria (a GOOD sandbox game!), as I often build 'farms' like planting a buncha tree buds which then turn to trees which I cut down for wood, or planting seeds in pots to get certain herbs.

Most of which you would plant, go away dungeon or mineral exploring, then come back to find the fruits of your labour a WHILE later! 8 bit could make a comparison that you might plant seed, go offline to sleep, wake up next morning to find it's grown... But now I'm just derailing my own thread!

PLAT SHOP! 1st floor is open for people to walk up and down... and that's it XD nothing else built yet! But I have ideas.

#34 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:35 AM

How would a moderator make plants more useful? :P
But being serious, I don't think that would work because, as much as the suggestion box dwellers may try, this isn't minecraft

Botania adds plants that make Mana, plus some could be eaten. And it's one of the most OP mods in the game.

At Beta so Zooty wouldn't yell at me for adding +wall of text:

That actually is pretty cool. Plus maybe add apple/orange trees?

#35 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

<necro move? Bite me>

Starting a 2nd round for voting for new vice mayors. I'm told platinum's dead enough,,, meaning some people still care XD (im so nice to my own creations!)

Can all wishing applicants please come forward within the next 24 hours. I'll start a poll tomoz.

Same system as before, people will be given a week to vote for or against the players, and after a week I'll decide who gets in by whether or not they have a landslide majority of support.

#36 ~Fury~

~Fury~

Sharks.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

I'm considering calling a "vote", I will ask for "candidates" who WISH to become vice mayors of platinum.

Vice mayors are pretty much players we can count on to keep platinum running. I'd want them to be motivated and trustworthy by public eye.
If traders want to put items up for sale in platinum, they ask the vice mayors to temporarily add them as citizens to platinum so they can put their items on display, the vice will remove them after they've put up their display.
If items have sold they pick up the door and sign to free that room up for the next trader wishing to use that room. Trader gets the items put back in their inventory for later and can place the door down and open it to get their profit, no gold lost!
They also get a few other "odd jobs" from time to time that I may give them depending on what's going on or what needs doing to keep platinum running smoothly.

I've been happy with Black_Jack, ShadowOfLight and Madman's help so far, but I would like to start putting it up for all you players to decide for yourselves who you can trust as vice mayors in platinum, to me this is just an "experiment", I have to admit I'm usually very removed from talking to people and disinterested in running a shop! I'm only here long enough to make this design WORK! But I want to leave it into the hands of players willing and trustworthy to look after it.

Can I be a vice?? :D

You do you.

#37 Pika

Pika

God of Deception

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

<necro move? Bite me>

Starting a 2nd round for voting for new vice mayors. I'm told platinum's dead enough,,, meaning some people still care XD (im so nice to my own creations!)

Can all wishing applicants please come forward within the next 24 hours. I'll start a poll tomoz.

Same system as before, people will be given a week to vote for or against the players, and after a week I'll decide who gets in by whether or not they have a landslide majority of support.

I want in

#38 Pygmypi

Pygmypi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

Hmm, I may consider. Put me on the list.

"BECZU TEHY R ILTUNAMI" - Kralereth 2015

Chris_Ramos.png

^That's the Chris we know and love.

#39 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:11 AM

<necro move? Bite me>

Add me to the vote please!
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png

#40 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:17 AM

Please add me in. Plus Pyg, don't you already have your second hand plat market?