Photo
- - - - -

CC vs RS War System?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Kalaris

Kalaris

Lord of the Kitty Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:47 AM

After the last war, it went short due to the targeting system. We want ideas for a new War System. Sappy and I will choose the top 3 best ideas and put a voting poll on this topic. The one with the most votes will be used as the War System or the 'WSv2' (War System version 2) and the person who posted the idea will win 6000g!

2196ow0.jpg

#2 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:25 AM

After the last war, it went short due to the targeting system. We want ideas for a new War System. Sappy and I will choose the top 3 best ideas and put a voting poll on this topic. The one with the most votes will be used as the War System or the 'WSv2' (War System version 2) and the person who posted the idea will win 6000g

Before we could make a War System, we need a faction system. But maybe we could do a Medieval System, where in the first week in a new map, factions get to build castles and then after that, it's war time. This system will only happen once a month to replenish gold. So after building, your faction will initiate war with all other factions on the map. Barbarians (just mobs) will have camps in between faction castles and war is like transponder matches. You try to destroy the other factions castle while protecting yours.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#3 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:29 AM

I did not order Call of Duty: Medieval Warfare 3 for PC.

I ordered 8Bitmmo clan wars.

I still stand on the grounds of the target system working the best.

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#4 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

transponders can be the next clan war, organize attacks and defenses between the 2 clans, made it a running competition 

#5 TheSapphireCoyoteKing

TheSapphireCoyoteKing

Bees?

• Moderators
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:17 AM

But Kalaris wants the wars to go on longer. So transponders are out of the question. 5 minute wars.

Sapphire_Coyote_Exp_Bar.png64x64_Bloodshed_5ks_badge.png<5 killstreak badge<64x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png<10 killstreak badge<64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn<15 killstreak badge<64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png<20 killstreak badge<64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu<25 killstreak badge<

#6 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:33 AM

maybe leave a special sign inside a public box at our clan bases, bases must be accesable (no pu's with no publicpads) proof of the winning is that the sign will have a special msg on it, only the clan members will know, that way the enemy team can not impersonate it, the enemy clan is trying to steal the sign from the box, so its the defending clans job to protect it and hide it, but not make it IMPOSSIBLE to access, towndoors, feedoors and owner doors are banned but key doors are fine if u have a spawner accessible, and during the whole war pvp MUST be on in the towns so we can kill each other :P just an idea, if this wont go LET STICK TO SAPPHYs :D

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#7 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:05 AM

But Kalaris wants the wars to go on longer. So transponders are out of the question. 5 minute wars.

5 minute battle, the war can last as long as you desire

#8 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:26 AM

Before we could make a War System, we need a faction system. But maybe we could do a Medieval System, where in the first week in a new map, factions get to build castles and then after that, it's war time. This system will only happen once a month to replenish gold. So after building, your faction will initiate war with all other factions on the map. Barbarians (just mobs) will have camps in between faction castles and war is like transponder matches. You try to destroy the other factions castle while protecting yours.

thats almost what i suggested

rrqlql.png

#9 pooa123

pooa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

I wanna be archer with resiniferatoxin arrows. Please sim ad bows to game.

200.gif200.gifTHIS IS FINLAND

#10 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:02 PM

I wanna be archer with resiniferatoxin arrows. Please sim ad bows to game.

if bows were added im pretty sure they would function like laser rifles, you hold down space and the bow draws back, and you release space for the arrow to fire, depending on how long you hold back the arrow goes further and does more dmg :P or maybe it will be exactly like the laser rifle (easier to do) where you hold down space then release and it send out a line which is the path of the bow, So basically just use the rifle or make a texture pack and change the rifle to bow 

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#11 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

Maybe stacking like 10 wood blocks on an oven would make a bow......so crafting-ish.

10 wood, thats like a tree! a massive tree turns into a bow when COOKED? wut.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#12 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

Yep.

Realism
rrqlql.png

#13 Zooty