Photo

Goodbye (Hopefully not forever).

goodbye notforever

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:49 AM

Well, it's that time of the year again. School's starting. This year I will be in my first year of high school so there will be a lot of exams and stuff so I won't have time to play any games at all. I will try to play 8bitmmo during the holidays. Anyways, goodbye for now.

Dragonslayerwei

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#2 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:25 AM

http://forums.8bitmm...osting-general/

also i may as well post it here, but im probably only gonna get in a hour or less of 8bitmmo each day or maybe not everyday because my grade 8 piano exam nears (july) and i am still not up to standard, so intense practice is needed so yeah..

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#3 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:13 AM

Well, it's that time of the year again. School's starting. This year I will be in my first year of high school so there will be a lot of exams and stuff so I won't have time to play any games at all. I will try to play 8bitmmo during the holidays. Anyways, goodbye for now.

Dragonslayerwei

I'll miss you <3. Anyways is it year7?

EMRlBNQ.png

#4 pooa123

pooa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:17 AM

Why school why :'( ... Jea time to read for test week still going to be on 8bitmmo sometimes

200.gif200.gifTHIS IS FINLAND

#5 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:36 AM

why do exams make you not play?

rrqlql.png

#6 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:13 PM

When was the last time anyone revised for exams? School time= Be a gangster. Home time= Play 8bitmmo. That's how you survive!

EMRlBNQ.png

#7 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yeah, how come they stop us? We should forget about exams! So what if we fail them and get a terrible grade and possibly lose all chance of getting a good job! We should live for the present and play 8bitMMO!

Wise tip: Those who live for the present are bound to get a hangover (or something of the sort)
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#8 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

Yeah, how come they stop us? We should forget about exams! So what if we fail them and get a terrible grade and possibly lose all chance of getting a good job! We should live for the present and play 8bitMMO!

Wise tip: Those who live for the present are bound to get a hangover (or something of the sort)

wise tip: your gcses dont matter

rrqlql.png

#9 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

"High school so I can't play MMOs"

Now we can be sure you have no idea what high school is like.

real players play during class

rrqlql.png

#10 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:39 PM

In my country, the first year of high school is called year 9, or form 3. It's equivalent to usa's grade 8. And to answer zootys question, I can't play games because my parents are asian (I'm sure I've said that before).
T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#11 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:53 PM

In my country, the first year of high school is called year 9, or form 3. It's equivalent to usa's grade 8. And to answer zootys question, I can't play games because my parents are asian (I'm sure I've said that before).

In my country, the first year is called year 7, it's equivalent to Murica's grade 6 (I think). (I'm not in first year) plus why new year now? I have new year September

EMRlBNQ.png

#12 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

In my country, the first year is called year 7, it's equivalent to Murica's grade 6 (I think). (I'm not in first year) plus why new year now? I have new year September

an english year and amerikan grade is the same thing (i think)

rrqlql.png

#13 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:26 PM

an english year and amerikan grade is the same thing (i think)

I thought it was ours -1 so year 9 = 8th grade?

EMRlBNQ.png

#14 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:12 PM

are you sure thats not like junior high or something?

If you think school means you'll get a good job, I wish I was living the reality that you're living in.

I skipped a month straight of high school and passed, bombed my first semester of college, slacked off and didn't do multiple assignments and somehow ended up with honors and a 3.8 GPA.

you dont need to do well in school to be rich, just look at dem actors, probably richer then most people but dumber as well :P

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#15 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:18 PM

But you have to have luck and good looks to be an actor, and interwebs folk have neither.

well if your skill at acting is very high then i dont think the director will care if ur ugly. and acting was just an example, their are plenty of high paying jobs that you dont need to be extremely smart to be able to succeed at, people that try to achieve too well at school often lead a normal life with a fair paying job, where as innovators (still smart) often earn more >.> but its still important to be smart, just not important to do well at school.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#16 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:21 AM

I thought it was ours -1 so year 9 = 8th grade?

I'm 99% sure that the USA is the same as here in Canada. 

So it goes:

(possibly preschool when 4 years old) kindergarten at 5 years old, grade 1 through 12, age 6-18 (could be 17 if you are born from june-december)

so I assume kindergarten = year 1, grade 1 = year 2, and so on.

Also, I am in grade 10, I play video games often, and get straight A's. Being in high school does not mean you will spend all of your waking hours studying lmao. I have exams in a week, and will probably study for like 2 hours tops, and get good marks. Don't sweat it too much.

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#17 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:29 AM

I'm 99% sure that the USA is the same as here in Canada. 

So it goes:

(possibly preschool when 4 years old) kindergarten at 5 years old, grade 1 through 12, age 6-18 (could be 17 if you are born from june-december)

so I assume kindergarten = year 1, grade 1 = year 2, and so on.

Also, I am in grade 10, I play video games often, and get straight A's. Being in high school does not mean you will spend all of your waking hours studying lmao. I have exams in a week, and will probably study for like 2 hours tops, and get good marks. Don't sweat it too much.

setk u forgot, wei's parents are asian. also SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE SCHOOLING FTW. and setk, not everyone is going to be able to get straight a's from not studying.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#18 TheWorldWideGamer

TheWorldWideGamer

Twig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:21 AM

I may only be in 5th grade but i still know that school gets in the way of  A LOT of things. So anyways hope you have more time to play then you thought Wei!

yi6Nirl.png?1sEohKdJ.png?164x64_Dominator_10ks_badge.png64x64_Why_Isnt_He_Dead_Yet_15ks_badge.pn64x64_Bloodshed_20ks_badge.png64x64_Im_really_starting_to_hate_this_gu

XUERaBA.gif

#19 pooa123

pooa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:19 AM

Test week starts wish me luck :). I am already leaved 8bitmmo on sometimes do on now I will not leave you :'( :)

200.gif200.gifTHIS IS FINLAND

#20 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:05 AM

setk u forgot, wei's parents are asian. also SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE SCHOOLING FTW. and setk, not everyone is going to be able to get straight a's from not studying.

the only subject i revised for was english and that was my worst result.

rrqlql.png