Photo
- - - - -

TheNorth VANDALIZED!!!!!

Best Answer asedita1 , 26 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Ninja said he lent his computer to a friend the day in question.  Whether or not that's true Ninja is being held responsible, he has made reparations with me and is now serving a 2 week ban from sim9

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

Early today i logged on to play some 8bit, everything was normal, then i left and went about the rest of my day.  

About an hour ago i logged on to discover my inventory full of a seemingly random assortment of blocks, slightly confused i wondered which town that i had a house in was getting a makeover, but when i scrolled down in my inventory i saw something thatabsolutely shocked me.  There were 30 Linkpads in my Inventory!!!! I hardly knew i had 30 linkpads, but then it hit me.... MY TELEHUB!!!!! To my continued suprise /tele TheNorth wasn't working, and i had a moment of panic as i tried to figure out the next best way to get to my town.  After my panic recedded a little, i remebered that i could type /towntele TheNorth, something i hadn't done in probably 1/2 a year. What im about to show you are pictures of the crime scene, they are very graphic, so if you are weak at heart i would advise you skip past this section.

Spoiler

That was most of the damage, but upon closer inspection there was also some slight destruction of my Arch to the south, and the AFKave to the north.

Now, onto who did this.  At the time of the indecent, TheNorth had 0 Vice Mayors and 4 Officials, those 4 officials are the only people who have the ability to pick up blocks in TheNorth.  Our Four suspects are:

NfDuNuf.png

As a precautionary measure TheNorth now has 0 officials, and will until this matter is resolved.   

I have spoken with TheKyro already, and he has stated that he wasn't ingame in during the time in question, and that he has no motive to commit this act.

I have also spoken with Andy Lu.  Now Andy was online at least once during the time period in question, and said that he noticed that TheNorth was vanalized.  RcPangit25 has confirmed these statements to be accurate. In addition, Andy Lu has stated that he has no motive and is not upset or angry at me in any way.  However there is no evidence as of right now that Andy did not commit the crime.

As of press time I have not been in contact with either Shcky or NinjaFroSure, but according to Oracles provided by Grim Master Death, both Shcky and NinjaFroSure was online during the time period in question.  Shcky has been very active recently, and our relationship has been very healthy.  NinjaFroSure has been mostly inactive for the past couple of months, he has been on several times saying he is coming back, however he hasn't stayed long.  Our relationship has to my knowledge been fine, but as i haven't seen him in over a month i cannot say for sure.  

Grim Master Death has offered to ask Sim9/RobbyZ to look into who did this, but I'd like to ask for your help as well.  I am asking all 8Bit Citizens with chat logs to please review your records for Tuesday, December 16, 2014 from Noon to Midnight EST (-5UTC) 

for any and all chat by Our 4 subjects in question.  Thank you in advance for you help.  

In light of these events i have decided TheNorth is due for a makeover, and will be closed until further notice.  The Farms will still be operational, but access to the rest of the town is off-limits.  Sorry for any Inconvenience.  

#2 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:09 AM

Nice this post made me realise some things about others i hadnt seen yet.. good to know... especially... I can only know who i assume it would be but i will not make any accusations.. but im pretty sure i can put my finger on it. maybe its the instinct of my rusty spoon or just common sense.

Edit: Sorry your hub and town was vandalised though. that sucks =(

1349379032172.gif

#3 Sharky

Sharky

Fishy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:00 AM

Maybe you just got drunk... :P
What happened to my member title :P

EMRlBNQ.png

#4 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:07 AM

We need a way to roll back block changes ;-;

sim add an ingame git and allow us to commit/roll back regions pls

rrqlql.png

#5 Meep

Meep

Director of Random Titles

• Moderators
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

Dec 17 03:59:36 <EightBitMMO> <Andy Lu> rc, what happen to thenorth?

Dec 17 04:00:31 <EightBitMMO> <Andy Lu> thenorth got completely destory
Dec 17 04:00:43 <EightBitMMO> <RcPangit25> wait really ?
Dec 17 04:01:03 <EightBitMMO> <Andy Lu> no, just the telepad area

Just putting in what I've found. If he was responsible, why would he ask someone else about it?

shcky didn't say anything related to it and I'm inclined to say I trust him.

If NinjaFroSure was on, he hasn't spoken since the 11th.

"Meep" - Meep

#6 shcky

shcky

Cake

• Moderators
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

Ased u know it wasn't me... sucks though

#7 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:18 PM

That sucks ase :( but at least u get to do a makeover. Anyway I think it's ninjafrosure for sure. (See what I did there?) mainly since I don't think kyro a mod would do it or shcky. Andy lu doesn't seem like that kind of person. But that's just my guess. I don't have enough evidence to confirm it. Ninjafrosure is also a ninja so he could probably vandalise thenorth wight anyone finding out. Ninjafrosure seems like the most suspicious

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:29 AM

Well, like I said, I have 0 motive to destroy your hub. I'm not an arse and I'm a mod with modly duties. I had no idea I was an official until you pointed it out.

That being said, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have plat. But what I do have are a very particular set of commands, commands I have acquired over a couple months of being a mod. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you confess to the destruction, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will get you B&.

The north has been TAKEN D:

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:42 AM

The north has been TAKEN D:

NO.... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! SYDNEY SIEGE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

But I really wonder what happened...

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#10 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:30 PM

NO.... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! SYDNEY SIEGE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

But I really wonder what happened...

legobox speaks islam confirmed

Why are you bringing Austr-alien politics into this?

rrqlql.png

#11 Kalaris

Kalaris

Lord of the Kitty Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:16 PM

Objection! That is because he is the real Illuminati? And also the real suspect for this... uhh, event?

2196ow0.jpg

#12 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:57 AM

Dec 17 03:59:36 <EightBitMMO> <Andy Lu> rc, what happen to thenorth?
Dec 17 04:00:31 <EightBitMMO> <Andy Lu> thenorth got completely destory
Dec 17 04:00:43 <EightBitMMO> <RcPangit25> wait really ?
Dec 17 04:01:03 <EightBitMMO> <Andy Lu> no, just the telepad area

Just putting in what I've found. If he was responsible, why would he ask someone else about it?
shcky didn't say anything related to it and I'm inclined to say I trust him.
If NinjaFroSure was on, he hasn't spoken since the 11th.

Andy Lu said "completely destroyed" then "no just the hub" suspicious, also, Andy Lu asked about it. Which made him look less suspicious, which may have been his intention, I did things like that all the time when I was a kid
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#13 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

Andy Lu said "completely destroyed" then "no just the hub" suspicious, also, Andy Lu asked about it. Which made him look less suspicious, which may have been his intention, I did things like that all the time when I was a kid

IF Andy lu did it then why would he put himself forward like that? Clearly it would make him a big suspect since he was the first to notice it and talk about it.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#14 Kralereth

Kralereth

The Emerald Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:53 PM

IF Andy lu did it then why would he put himself forward like that? Clearly it would make him a big suspect since he was the first to notice it and talk about it.

Well he wasn't a big suspect was he? Why? Because he put himself forward
FqAuPvV.jpgew5x0uL.png
"I'm just here to watch people die" -TheGreatOnion
"MY SIGT KEY BKORK" -Po2005
"could I end a helping hand?" -Ankos

#15 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:07 AM

Someday i went to a town that don't have vicemayors, cits or officials.

Then a guy that it wasn't the mayor placed a lot of signs.

Maybe it was a hacker. But it can't be someone that hacked your account, because there's a limit in your inv.

It passed the limit, no?

It can be ninjafrosure. Ninja scammed me a lot of times and a day he was saying:

Spoiler

I am very sure it was he. But it can be too a hacker that hacked the account of one of the officials.

It can be too a hacker that deleted blocks.

Wait... Why it only removed that part? I'm sure now that it was a hacker that hacked your account. It removed all that blocks before reaching the limit and do not sayed anything.

#16 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:28 PM   Best Answer

Ninja said he lent his computer to a friend the day in question.  Whether or not that's true Ninja is being held responsible, he has made reparations with me and is now serving a 2 week ban from sim9