Photo

Glitch/Random Idea thats mostly for the lolz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:43 AM

Saw meh pumpkins glitched in LARGE PRIVATE BOX.

w6nH9R9.pngIdea: Social Points.

How to earn them: talking/trading.

What to unlock: emoticons,certain phrases, some outline over username 

Also, when holding, it shows all textures of pumpkins....

E429jjw.png

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

>Windows 8

Gross

>McAfee Anti Virus

Why do you even own a computer?

rrqlql.png

#3 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:49 PM

The pumpkin 'issue' has already been reported a long time ago. Although, it's not really a bug per-se. You're just seeing the various frames binded to that certain block all at once. When we could pick up mobs a long time ago you could see all their animations as well. It doesn't hurt anything really; trap floors and concrete mix though which could cause confusion (unless sim fixed that already).

Idea: Social Points.

How to earn them: talking/trading.

What to unlock: emoticons,certain phrases, some outline over username

I once proposed that mods should have different colored names above their heads so that it would be harder to fake being one, and that sim should have an exclusive dev color above his.

Another (a little funner) option would be your color changes based on the age of your account. Which would be cool for everyone. For example:

1-7 days: default color

7 days-month: different color

1 month-3 months: different color

3 months-6 months: different color

1 year+: different color

Mods/sim9 get their own colors.

That lets everyone know who knows what they're talking about, and also gives you a reason to keep playing.

Love it/Hate it?

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#4 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:54 PM

The pumpkin 'issue' has already been reported a long time ago. Although, it's not really a bug per-se. You're just seeing the various frames binded to that certain block all at once. When we could pick up mobs a long time ago you could see all their animations as well. It doesn't hurt anything really; trap floors and concrete mix though which could cause confusion (unless sim fixed that already).

I once proposed that mods should have different colored names above their heads so that it would be harder to fake being one, and that sim should have an exclusive dev color above his.

Another (a little funner) option would be your color changes based on the age of your account. Which would be cool for everyone. For example:

1-7 days: default color

7 days-month: different color

1 month-3 months: different color

3 months-6 months: different color

1 year+: different color

Mods/sim9 get their own colors.

That lets everyone know who knows what they're talking about, and also gives you a reason to keep playing.

Love it/Hate it?

I like the chat color idea.

Maybe we could have smilies other than ☻ and ☺ soon :)

rrqlql.png

#5 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

>Windows 8

Gross

>McAfee Anti Virus

Also internet explorer

On topique: This is a known glitch

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#6 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:35 AM

>Windows 8

Gross

>McAfee Anti Virus

*sigh

So what? it's not like I can afford an Apple right now.

McAfee? Wait, that still is on the laptop? God damnit, thought it was gone. I already replaced it with Norton.

ON-Topic:

We could also put ranks on-top of  our usernames to use to add further customization.

Ranks:
-Newbie [Unlocked when starting the game]

-Free Man [Go into Root for the first time]

-Money Spender [Spend 100g]

-Farmer [Kill 5 of each mob]

-Rich Guy [Reached 1000g]

-Plat Guy [Owns a plat item]

-Donater [Spent money for plat]

-PVP Addict [Kill 50 people]

-Successor [Reach Level 6]

-Architect [Place 1000 blocks]

-Mayor [Own a town]

-Vice Mayor [Become a Vice]

How to use them:

Type in command '/rank' then a menu comes up with all ranks unlocked. You can choose which one you want.

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#7 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

*sigh
McAfee? Wait, that still is on the laptop? God damnit, thought it was gone. I already replaced it with Norton.
ON-Topic:
We could also put ranks on-top of our usernames to use to add further customization.
Ranks:
-Newbie [Unlocked when starting the game]
-Free Man [Go into Root for the first time]
-Money Spender [Spend 100g]
-Farmer [Kill 5 of each mob]
-Rich Guy [Reached 1000g]
-Plat Guy [Owns a plat item]
-Donater [Spent money for plat]
-PVP Addict [Kill 50 people]
-Successor [Reach Level 6]
-Architect [Place 1000 blocks]
-Mayor [Own a town]
-Vice Mayor [Become a Vice]

How to use them:
Type in command '/rank' then a menu comes up with all ranks unlocked. You can choose which one you want.

Build ur own laptop or get a suitable gaming laptop, macs rnt good for gaming only working with softwares and video editing etc. ranks look pretty much like achievements on steam. I think the color idea is good but just leave it there r else newbies will get confused with all the colours

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#8 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:47 AM

Build ur own laptop or get a suitable gaming laptop, macs rnt good for gaming only working with softwares and video editing etc. ranks look pretty much like achievements on steam. I think the color idea is good but just leave it there r else newbies will get confused with all the colours

The Ranks are made for people who don't  have Steam,madman.... You gotta understand, we could but we have personal reasons why we can't. Plus more ranks:

-Mod [Become a Mod]

-Muted [Automated to put on whenever muted. Cannot actually obtained and this is suppose to simulate being put in a stock]

-Stone-Cold Killer [Kill 1000 people]

#9 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

The Ranks are made for people who don't have Steam,madman.... You gotta understand, we could but we have personal reasons why we can't. Plus more ranks:
-Mod [Become a Mod]
-Muted [Automated to put on whenever muted. Cannot actually obtained and this is suppose to simulate being put in a stock]
-Stone-Cold Killer [Kill 1000 people]

This makes the game too complicated also steam is free and can work wif any computer so yea......

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#10 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

This makes the game too complicated also steam is free and can work wif any computer so yea......

The Ranks are made for people who don't  have Steam,madman.... You gotta understand, we could but we have personal reasons why we can't.

More ranks:

-Zombie Survivor [Became a Zombie and back]

-Seen GLaDOs [Became a Potato and Back]

-Idleness [Stand still for 20 minutes]

-Prey? [Die 10 times to the same person]

#11 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:49 AM

*sigh

I never said to buy an Apple Computer; they're even worse.

Norton is worse than McAfee

You have no idea what you are doing.
rrqlql.png

#12 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:51 AM

I never said to buy an Apple Computer; they're even worse.

Norton is worse than McAfee

You have no idea what you are doing.

Norton>McAfee

No payment. And thats how I roll. Get on topic as well.

-Festive [Buy a item exclusive from an event]

#13 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:58 AM

Norton>McAfee
No payment. And thats how I roll.

Not really.
The best anti virus is common sense.
If you don't have any of that (you don't), use Malware Bytes.
rrqlql.png

#14 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:19 PM

Lego made a legitimate thread and all you guys can do is talk about computer programs. I will start nerfing posts if it continues.

As for the titles, they feel too 'done before' to me. But something basic like a colored in-game name over your head doesn't sound too bad. I was thinking of it having an actual function (such as removing mod impersonation) over just looks. Sorta like how you can't fake the little mod badge under my avatar on the forums very easily.

But for looks, I figured maybe allowing regular players an option would be neat too (and something to strive for).

I like the chat color idea.

Colored text is a bad idea IMO. Very distracting. I'm aware you can hide the chat window, but it just feels like a spam-starter.

Example: OMG guise look green text!!!!

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#15 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:04 AM

What other social ideas are there.... emoticons overdone,ranks already suggested,icons liked,chat colours disliked...

Oh, what about profile interfaces? Double Click on a person to open up Profile, which in example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: [Player] 

Nickname: [Put anything here]

Player Tag: [Just like Forums tags]

Steam: [Username and option to not display or not added all together]

Citizen of: [Towns]

Owner of: [Town]

Unlockables:

-Chat Room:

Initiate a chat room with the person. Costs 100 Social Points to unlock. (Yep, going back to the social points thing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What about streaks? Like using social points to earn like Rainbow Streaks (looks like Nyan Cat) or LOL Streaks just like GMod

(Off topic: I realised that I have Avast.)

#16 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:12 AM

>Does green text

>Does not include ">"

>kek

>not on topic

Got anything to say abt79? if you don't, then sit down!

#17 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:11 AM

What other social ideas are there.... emoticons overdone,ranks already suggested,icons liked,chat colours disliked...

Oh, what about profile interfaces? Double Click on a person to open up Profile, which in example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: [Player] 

Nickname: [Put anything here]

Player Tag: [Just like Forums tags]

Steam: [Username and option to not display or not added all together]

Citizen of: [Towns]

Owner of: [Town]

Unlockables:

-Chat Room:

Initiate a chat room with the person. Costs 100 Social Points to unlock. (Yep, going back to the social points thing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What about streaks? Like using social points to earn like Rainbow Streaks (looks like Nyan Cat) or LOL Streaks just like GMod

(Off topic: I realised that I have Avast.)

i think player profiles would be good but i don't like the achievements things u made since they make the game a bit complicated and would probably put me off it. and i don't know about social points, u need these points just to talk to someone in a chat room? what about newbies with no social points? does that mean they can't private chat with someone with out /w them? i think profiles shouldn't show the steam name though cuz maybe its a bit private? the citizens option might spam the profile e.g grim who is pretty much a citizen in every town there is. and the profiles should get linked to a 8bit social network. :) the profile also should show the last time someone was online?

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#18 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:25 AM

i think player profiles would be good but i don't like the achievements things u made since they make the game a bit complicated and would probably put me off it. and i don't know about social points, u need these points just to talk to someone in a chat room? what about newbies with no social points? does that mean they can't private chat with someone with out /w them? i think profiles shouldn't show the steam name though cuz maybe its a bit private? the citizens option might spam the profile e.g grim who is pretty much a citizen in every town there is. and the profiles should get linked to a 8bit social network. :) the profile also should show the last time someone was online?

madman, if you read, Social Points are earned- wait spam? oh god. We might need to change that. Maybe like when you interact with other players like PvP or Whisper?

#19 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

madman, if you read, Social Points are earned- wait spam? oh god. We might need to change that. Maybe like when you interact with other players like PvP or Whisper?

then u can spam whisper someone for the social points, social points shouldn't actually be needed cuz all they do is limit you from chatting with other people which is what your meant to be doing to get social points.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#20 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

LOL Streaks just like GMod

They're called trails.

rrqlql.png