Photo
- - - - -

Curtain rod

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 kabirgph

kabirgph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:16 AM

Curtain rod, sometimes knows as curtain rail or traverse rod, is a device used to suspend curtains, usually above windows or along the edges of showers, though also wherever curtains might be used. Basically, curtain rods tend to be telescopic and self-fixing when found it in bathrooms, while curtain rods in other areas of the home are often affixed with decorative brackets or finial. Curtain rods can be made of many materials including- wood, metal and plastic and they comes in almost endless styles and designs. For more information please visit the website http://www.kwikhang.com.

Thanks a lot.

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:23 AM

What operating system are you on?

On most Linux distros you will get a program called scrot. Just open a terminal and type "scrot myscreenshot.png"

On Windows hit Print Screen (sometimes Prt Sc) and then paste it into your favorite image editor.

rrqlql.png

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

What operating system are you on?

On most Linux distros you will get a program called scrot. Just open a terminal and type "scrot myscreenshot.png"

On Windows hit Print Screen (sometimes Prt Sc) and then paste it into your favorite image editor.

I thinks he's already doing the windows option

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 T h e E p i c P i x e l

T h e E p i c P i x e l

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:51 PM

hmmm.... this is puzzling...... how i do it is i use prt sc and paste it with ctrl+v into paint.net.....

s7rk2q5.gif