Photo
- - - - -

how to create your own city

Best Answer madman , 18 October 2014 - 02:08 AM

townstones cost plat, plat is only obtainable using real money. you can trade gold to get plat items from other but plat itself can not be traded nor plat clothing. the average plat to gold ratio right now is 2k for 1 plat( different sellers have different prices). any more and you are probably getting ripped off. townstones are around 25k because of demand. you can place a townstone down in your pocket universe or in the wild. pocket stones are a purple version of the townstone. they are only 500gold how ever they can only be placed in a pocket universe. also townstone make 3x3 regions your town. 1 region is 16x16. townstone can later be expanded using plat to make it bigger and give it more regions. pockestones however only give you 2x2 regions (the size of your normal pocket universe). meaning the town is smaller if made by a pocketstone. pocketstones are great for making your first town. pocketstones can be expanded for 10plat to make it into a normal town (3x3 regions) and later you can expand that townstone normally. after getting your town, you can build in it and add people and things like that. you could make the town a plot town where you make pieces of land that are sold to people. for some more information on town commands go to: http://8bitmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Commands

i hope this helped :)

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 arturs_melnis

arturs_melnis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

how do i create my own city? dont say that im stupid im young in this game

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Buy a townstone for 10 plat.

Or buy one from another player using gold.

rrqlql.png

#3 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:11 PM

A pocket townstone will also work and can be bought for gold

#4 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 02:08 AM   Best Answer

townstones cost plat, plat is only obtainable using real money. you can trade gold to get plat items from other but plat itself can not be traded nor plat clothing. the average plat to gold ratio right now is 2k for 1 plat( different sellers have different prices). any more and you are probably getting ripped off. townstones are around 25k because of demand. you can place a townstone down in your pocket universe or in the wild. pocket stones are a purple version of the townstone. they are only 500gold how ever they can only be placed in a pocket universe. also townstone make 3x3 regions your town. 1 region is 16x16. townstone can later be expanded using plat to make it bigger and give it more regions. pockestones however only give you 2x2 regions (the size of your normal pocket universe). meaning the town is smaller if made by a pocketstone. pocketstones are great for making your first town. pocketstones can be expanded for 10plat to make it into a normal town (3x3 regions) and later you can expand that townstone normally. after getting your town, you can build in it and add people and things like that. you could make the town a plot town where you make pieces of land that are sold to people. for some more information on town commands go to: http://8bitmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Commands

i hope this helped :)

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png