Photo
- - - - -

suggestion for the tutorial: practical trading

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:49 AM

add to the tutorial a part where they must do something such as /trade robbyz and they need to trade him something that was provided for them at the start of the game e.g the start with 6 blocks and in the trade they need to trade over a block to succeed. this would be some practical training in trading and would help so newbies wouldn't be going around asking how to trade.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#2 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:56 AM

Hmmm, Great Idea but I think this may be hard to program. Correct me if I am wrong.

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#3 The Blood Rose Alchemist

The Blood Rose Alchemist

Platinum Extraction Manufacuture Corporation C.E.O

• Members
  • -998558 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

Hmmm, Great Idea but I think this may be hard to program. Correct me if I am wrong.

I don't think no one's going to correct you, because the PlayerBase is like 1% Dev, 75% Players, 4% Banned, 10% Rich Players, 10% Muted

200.gifThe epic up rise of the Hidden Creed is here. Join now.stickfight_editada__by_PCR2.gif

#4 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

It has a solid NPC system. Pretty easy to build more AI into a pretty huge base.

I don't think no one's going to correct you, because the PlayerBase is like 1% Dev, 75% Players, 4% Banned, 10% Rich Players, 10% Muted

I corrected him, so you're wrong.

It's pretty easy - he made a stable npc and mob system, didn't he? He can just merge the npc and trading system, change a few stuff and set some variables differently, then voíla.

also, it would have to be smaller than 1 percent dev.

edit: if it was 1% dev, there must be 6218.08 sims in the world Which there aren't.

7f44484767.png

#5 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

It has a solid NPC system. Pretty easy to build more AI into a pretty huge base.

I corrected him, so you're wrong.

It's pretty easy - he made a stable npc and mob system, didn't he? He can just merge the npc and trading system, change a few stuff and set some variables differently, then voíla.

also, it would have to be smaller than 1 percent dev.

ALL HE HAS TO DO IS THIS, AND THIS, AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS!

rrqlql.png

#6 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

ALL HE HAS TO DO IS THIS, AND THIS, AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS!

why did you have to use the poorly bootlegged version with a shakier camera than the hunger games?

#7 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

why did you have to use the poorly bootlegged version with a shakier camera than the hunger games?

Was the only one I could find of this scene :'(

rrqlql.png