Photo
- - - - -

New/Updated Oven Recipes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#21 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Hm. Awesome idea, sagy! But you could add this:

Water-->None (it turns into steam)

Black brick-->Ashes (road)

This is a pretty useless suggestion, but it did give me an idea all the haters would probably agree to.

Like pumpkins, simply make it so that there's a chance an object you cook on an oven 'gets burnt' and is destroyed. Simple fix to making too much profit.

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#22 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

This is a pretty useless suggestion, but it did give me an idea all the haters would probably agree to.

Like pumpkins, simply make it so that there's a chance an object you cook on an oven 'gets burnt' and is destroyed. Simple fix to making too much profit.

It would be SMART. But if you don't want to be SMART don't reply my suggestion. :(

#23 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

Now that's why I hate crafting :P

#24 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

Man, now I really want to add this :P

#25 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

I meant if they were tradeable and I bought them from Xerp or something.

but they aren
't so it cancels the whole purpose.

yes!!!! would burnt blocks be blocks but charred? or would it disappear completely? if it doesn't disappear could u use it as a building block? :D 

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#26 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

yes!!!! would burnt blocks be blocks but charred? or would it disappear completely? if it doesn't disappear could u use it as a building block? :D

I was thinking it would just disappear completely with a system message being displayed in the chat box like the pumpkin does. It could say something like 'Oops! Looks like you overcooked that one.'

Instead of messing with burnt blocks for building, simply asking Sim for more colors for the 1000th time until it finally happens works :mrgreen:

It would be SMART. But if you don't want to be SMART don't reply my suggestion. :(

Didn't mean to come off as rude. Sorry about that. It's just turning Water into nothingness would be a loss, and so would a Black Brick being turned into Road. For all practical purposes those two recipes wouldn't help anyone out too much.

Man, now I really want to add this :P

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Im

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#27 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

I was thinking it would just disappear completely with a system message being displayed in the chat box like the pumpkin does. It could say something like 'Oops! Looks like you overcooked that one.'

Instead of messing with burnt blocks for building, simply asking Sim for more colors for the 1000th time until it finally happens works :mrgreen:

Didn't mean to come off as rude. Sorry about that. It's just turning Water into nothingness would be a loss, and so would a Black Brick being turned into Road. For all practical purposes those two recipes wouldn't help anyone out too much.

ahhhh i see. robbyz must add yellow blocks!!!! sand is the closest so far but it really ruins my pixel art of ash and pikachu (pikachu is sand cuz it is closest thing to yellow and ash is normally sand anyway but it makes him look like pikachu) also i said to alex that it wouldn't work as it is a loss of money and a waste

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#28 CaptainTatsujin

CaptainTatsujin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

:v really like this idea :P

#29 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

Oh man... Imagine if he took out the option to buy the variety blocks all together and FORCED us to USE ovens to create EVERYTHING!... Oh wait!

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta: