Photo
- - - - -

The first official high court case in all of 8bitmmo

court case verdict judge attourney witness

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

On July 26, at around 12:00 Pm GMT+ 13:00, 8bitmmo had it's first official court case. So, here is the problem:

Mryoda claims that Jarvice14 stole 10k from his open safe, witnesses are imtheboss56_56 and blockbit. Wait! There's a twist, later that day, blockbit payed setk 12k to even out his debts, how on earth did he get that money i wonder? Possibly, FROM AN OPEN SAFE? Blockbit also blamed jarvice14 for stealing the money from the safe, which i think is a bunch of baloney. In my opinion, Blockbit is the perpetrator. 

Signed, Lawyer Dragonslayerwei

796d948648f8706368e34c30dce12e23.JPG

Who do you think is the perpetrator?

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#2 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:45 AM

with all due respect ur highness (ur the judge right?) i personally think that mr yoda should not have kept his safe open, nevertheless this case is partially mr yoda's fault himself. although it is partially mr yoda's fault i still believe that he should get part of his gold back. Technically taking from an open safe is not "stealing" unless the owner says not to steal from it. The safe can be closed for a REASON. mr yoda should be more careful in the future with safes. I THINK POTATOMAN DID IT THOUGH. potatoman has always been known as a troller and thief (as well as many other nicknames) i wouldn't be surprised if potatoman was to blame for this incident.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#3 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

As with the similar case with the public box, and getting plat items stolen from it, it is the owner fault for leaving said items in the public box. Shoulda kept his safe closed.

exactly what i said! im not surprised someone stole from it. i once left my safe open without knowing. luckily legobox informed me before any one stole from it. :)

also about the case. what evidence did the witnesses have? if none then i don't think you have a solid case. e.g i could have said pixelplayer2 did it (if he was online) and no one would know if it was true.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#4 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:53 AM

It's the kid's fault for leaving his safe open. He deserves no compensation. Case closed.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#5 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

with all due respect ur highness (ur the judge right?) i personally think that mr yoda should not have kept his safe open, nevertheless this case is partially mr yoda's fault himself. although it is partially mr yoda's fault i still believe that he should get part of his gold back. Technically taking from an open safe is not "stealing" unless the owner says not to steal from it. The safe can be closed for a REASON. mr yoda should be more careful in the future with safes. I THINK POTATOMAN DID IT THOUGH. potatoman has always been known as a troller and thief (as well as many other nicknames) i wouldn't be surprised if potatoman was to blame for this incident.

are you dumb? did you clearly not see that i said signed, lawyer dragonslayerwei?

potatoman wasn't even online at the time so don't go false accusing people.

#6 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

are you dumb? did you clearly not see that i said signed, lawyer dragonslayerwei?

u could have done judge and lawyer. anyways who was the judge ur lawyerness? also i meant blockbit not potatoman. lele sorry

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#7 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

u could have done judge and lawyer. anyways who was the judge ur lawyerness? also i meant blockbit not potatoman. lele sorry

The judge was setk at first and then it was value and trololo. 

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:22 AM

The judge was setk at first and then it was value and trololo. 

wow. so many judges. maybe sticking to one judge would have helped (also the judge should be a mod)

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 Black_Jack

Black_Jack

Loves white grapes.

• Moderators
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:12 AM

Setk was the judge, then handed the role over to Value when he realized he wanted to be the prosecuter. Wei was the lawyer for Yoda, I don't remember who Jarvice's defence attorney was. I was the bailiff, and the Jury was a mish-mash of everyone else there. Trololo was just kind of there.

I pitched in 6k for the donations to Yoda. I feel good 'bout myself.

P322zQi.png

#10 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

Setk was the judge, then handed the role over to Value when he realized he wanted to be the prosecuter. Wei was the lawyer for Yoda, I don't remember who Jarvice's defence attorney was. I was the bailiff, and the Jury was a mish-mash of everyone else there. Trololo was just kind of there.

I pitched in 6k for the donations to Yoda. I feel good 'bout myself.

i was on jarvice's side lol, but still, good on ya for that 6k donation! :D 

#11 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:40 AM

Off Topic: Why does half the things I do turn into forum posts? I first made High Courts in the time of Scoot and now there's this post?!?!?

On Topic: Kids fault for leaving safe open. Case closed.

7f44484767.png

#12 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

Off Topic: Why does half the things I do turn into forum posts? I first made High Courts in the time of Scoot and now there's this post?!?!?

On Topic: Kids fault for leaving safe open. Case closed.

I turned the Church Of The Almighty Loaf in a court. Now it's becoming the Church Of Gnome Chompski.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#13 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

I turned the Church Of The Almighty Loaf in a court. Now it's becoming the Church Of Gnome Chompski.

Nooooo! The Almighty Loaf!

7f44484767.png

#14 Black_Jack

Black_Jack

Loves white grapes.

• Moderators
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

Well heck, I almost got it all right. Who was Jarvice's defense then? Wasn't Beastie since he got kicked out at one point. And I don't even remember Okky being there.

P322zQi.png

#15 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

Nooooo! The Almighty Loaf!

But Scrat, i thought YOU were a god! The god of the Realms of epic!

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#16 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

But Scrat, i thought YOU were a god! The god of the Realms of epic!

I know, but me and the Almighty Loaf are buddies :P

7f44484767.png

#17 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

tiz only 10k, my fortunes amount to 60k and I've heard of others owning far more than that, suck it up and learn to look after your money safer next time! Don't just leave it lying around where people can easily get it!

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta:

#18 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

I wish I was there.

sum1 broke muh internet :''''(

rrqlql.png

#19 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

I wish I was there.

sum1 broke muh internet :''''(

how exactly can someone break ur internet? and scratso it is kinda his fault but i am highly shocked the 8bit community would steal from it. after all when i leave my safe's open no one steals :P

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#20 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

how exactly can someone break ur internet? and scratso it is kinda his fault but i am highly shocked the 8bit community would steal from it. after all when i leave my safe's open no one steals :P

shocked? There's over 500,000 players and you're shocked?

And someone broke his internet cables apparently.

7f44484767.png