Photo
- - - - -

BOX Bug

BOX BUG TRICK FLOOR CEMENT BLOCK

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

So I was messing with the Boxes, and noticed Trick Floors mix with Cement blocks. (Notice on the 1 and 2 there's 65 cement, and the 3, 66, because of the Trick Floor, and on 1 and 2, 2 Trick Floors, on the 3, One.)

7c0929b7e842a3d87d1598ad60636b39.png

b779970f0fbb8e11ce551f811d606966.png

8dabe34dd3239be499f14da9e0f1afc9.png

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#2 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

See this thread: http://forums.8bitmm...with-the-boxes/

More specifically, this was brought up here:

It also changes the fake floors to look like concrete blocks. They confused me the first time I put them in the box. So far those 2 are the only one who's art changes when put in boxes

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#3 PyoroLoli

PyoroLoli

Just a Cactus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

See this thread: http://forums.8bitmm...with-the-boxes/

More specifically, this was brought up here:

But I don't see him saying they mix up

"FURY SUCK A CAR" - Po2005

#4 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

But I don't see him saying they mix up

saying they look like concrete means they mix.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#5 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

saying they look like concrete means they mix.

no, from the way I took that post, they were still separate blocks, but looked the same. From this topic, it says they merged together so you either lost cement or lost trick floors.
Get your English right, saying they mix up is different to saying they LOOK the same.

7f44484767.png

#6 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:33 PM

Thanks, I missed this case in the other thread, so it's good you brought it up.  I have added to bug DB

#7 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

no, from the way I took that post, they were still separate blocks, but looked the same. From this topic, it says they merged together so you either lost cement or lost trick floors.
Get your English right, saying they mix up is different to saying they LOOK the same.

well when he said they look the same doesn't it mean they would mix up? maybe it is just my mad logic :P

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#8 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

well when he said they look the same doesn't it mean they would mix up? maybe it is just my mad logic :P

No. Looking the same and mixing up is different. Your mad logic is flawed in the English Language. (Don't argue)

Looking the same means that, though they are seperate stacks, they look like the same block, which thus confuses people. BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME BLOCK.

Mixing up, in 8BitMMO, means that the blocks change blocks. Such as, in the case shown in the OP, the Fake Floor mixed up with the cement blocks, thus the Fake Floor was no longer Fake Floor but rather 1/2 Cement Blocks.

7f44484767.png

#9 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:45 PM

No. Looking the same and mixing up is different. Your mad logic is flawed in the English Language. (Don't argue)

Looking the same means that, though they are seperate stacks, they look like the same block, which thus confuses people. BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME BLOCK.

Mixing up, in 8BitMMO, means that the blocks change blocks. Such as, in the case shown in the OP, the Fake Floor mixed up with the cement blocks, thus the Fake Floor was no longer Fake Floor but rather 1/2 Cement Blocks.

ok i'm sorry. i thought mixing and looking the same would mean the same thing. my mistake

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png