Photo

Cool Ideas

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#1 withrowkavan

withrowkavan

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:18 PM

Post cool ideas in this discussion, quote others ideas and talk about how they could be better and whats wrong with them. 

My first idea is..... drum role please

THE PLAT HAT. Its a Hat made of Plat. Its cool cause it rhymes. 

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

I think I speak for everyone when I say this, you have created the greatest topic I have ever seen.
rrqlql.png

#3 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

I think I speak for everyone when I say this, you have created the greatest topic I have ever seen.

I can vouch for this. This has to be the most unique and awesome thread ever to be posted on these forums.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#4 Xerp

Xerp

"Water" abuser

• Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

If only had a hat made of plat. Then maybe we could have other hats that rhyme. Like the Bat hat, the cat hat, the gat hat, the fat hat, the mat hat, the rat hat, the dat hat, the splat hat, the frat hat, the brat hat..

1349379032172.gif

#5 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:12 AM

If only had a hat made of plat. Then maybe we could have other hats that rhyme. Like the Bat hat, the cat hat, the gat hat, the fat hat, the mat hat, the rat hat, the dat hat, the splat hat, the frat hat, the brat hat..

How about... 

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) 

The Hat Hat

... We already have that don't we.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#6 withrowkavan

withrowkavan

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

How about... 

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) 

The Hat Hat

Hmmmmm The Hat Hat. I like it but it needs one thing.

The Hat Hat

There thats better

ok so my next idea is the AMOUNT DISCOUNT

most players some time in there life want to make some easy gold.so in hopes of riches they build a store and sell blocks at discounted prices, but they cant make any money because they have to buy the blocks and to sell them at discounted prices.... they loose money. sooooo what if there where discounts for the purchase of larger amounts. like say

1 block=1 gold 10 blocks= 10 gold but 100 blocks= 90 gold (cement was the block i used)  

Attached Files

#7 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

The Hat Hat

There thats better

most players some time in there life want to make some easy gold.so in hopes of riches they build a store and sell blocks at discounted prices, but they cant make any money because they have to buy the blocks and to sell them at discounted prices.... they loose money. sooooo what if there where discounts for the purchase of larger amounts. like say

1 block=1 gold 10 blocks= 10 gold but 100 blocks= 90 gold (cement was the block i used)  

not gonna work. and who said u can't make money from selling blocks? u could make money selling glass if you have an oven. but amount discount has many flaws mainly covered up above by kyro. also if it was discounted to 90 gold they still wouldn't make any profit. e.g but 90 gold. sell 80 gold=no profit. but 90 gold sell 90gold, buyers can just buy it straight from the shop instead of wasting time trading with a dealer.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#8 withrowkavan

withrowkavan

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

Okay i guess i didn't think that one trough. Thanks for clearing it up for me :P

#9 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:34 PM

Sim would be so proud of you all!

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta:

#10 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:14 AM

Wait, this is a thing? Since when was this a thing?

it was a thing as soon as me and dragonslayerwei made a glass selling company. transferring 2gold half block sands into half glass blocks which cost 4gold

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#11 withrowkavan

withrowkavan

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

Anyone have a cool idea??????

#12 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

/townnuke Command must be entered twice. Sends ABSOLUTELY EVERY BLOCK in a town back to their respective owners inventories.

/townnukep <player name> Command must be entered twice(?). Sends EVERY BLOCK in a town, owned by the specified player, back to that players inventory.

7f44484767.png

#13 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:31 AM

/townnuke Command must be entered twice. Sends ABSOLUTELY EVERY BLOCK in a town back to their respective owners inventories.

/townnukep <player name> Command must be entered twice(?). Sends EVERY BLOCK in a town, owned by the specified player, back to that players inventory.

GREAT IDEA. if you want to sell a town or clear out an old one this will be VERY helpful indeed.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#14 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

GREAT IDEA. if you want to sell a town or clear out an old one this will be VERY helpful indeed.

/townnukep would also help if you have an inactive citizen who you wanna get rid of ;)

7f44484767.png

#15 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

/townnukep would also help if you have an inactive citizen who you wanna get rid of ;)

yes exactly! usefull for getting rid of inactive players blocks cuz u actually don't know where inactive players could have placed there blocks. also would save a lot of time :)

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#16 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

If sim doesn't implement these I'll kill him. He can do it, I know he can. :P

7f44484767.png

#17 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

If don't doesn't implement these I'll kill him. He can do it, I know he can. :P

? i don't understand wat u just said

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#18 AlexINF

AlexINF

All the good things have an end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

The Hat Hat

There thats better

The plathat looks like a rusian hat. Nice. :D

#19 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:05 AM

you forgot the gnat hat ;P

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#20 withrowkavan

withrowkavan

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:45 AM

anyone else with cool ideas