Photo
- - - - -

Spleef Block!

Spleef

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

Well, everyone loves Spleef. Especially the god of Spleef himself, Trololo. But do you know what would make spleef better and fun for all? THE SPLEEF BLOCK. A block that costs 1 gold, available by only level 6 players, and can only be placed in towns. The spleef block will be like grass but have a light blue color to it instead of green. It will be able to be picked up by any player and return to where it was lied down at in 2 and a half minutes. This will be great for games of Spleef and make a fun minigame. The owner of the spleef blocks will also have a command to be able to pick them up without them returning. Example: /spleefpickup on  

Just a command to help them pick them up and play spleef. This would be great for arenas and make it easy for everyone to use.

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#2 BlockBit

BlockBit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

The spleef block would be great for my town minigame please add it! :puppydog:

Oh, 8bitmmo, how I adore you, the many nostalgic orgasms you bring me..

((ps. to the people i scammed, sorry, and yes, i was the platinum thief from that safe back in like 2014.

#3 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

Doesn't wild grass function this way?  It used to anyhow

#4 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:59 AM

I like the idea wild grass is too expensive to get loads to make this kind of game and another one needs to exist :P

#5 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

This is where everyone who is level 6 can have it. Also the spleef block doesn't return to your inventory and you don't have to manually place it back.

UQ6ffjO.png

#6 SnakeZXZ

SnakeZXZ

Raising The Steaks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:41 AM

We need spleef sim!

BF7v6zN.png?1QI4Vgpq.png?1rBNS60X.png?1QI4Vgpq.png?1BF7v6zN.png?1

#7 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

This is where everyone who is level 6 can have it. Also the spleef block doesn't return to your inventory and you don't have to manually place it back.

So it could work almost like trick floor and the owner/officials could toggle it to come back?

#8 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

great idea! spleef is now a lost art since kjh has gone. but if someone else managed t get that much wildgrass i think it would be better to not add spleef block because

1:lots of people would have spleef matches going on if it was added

2: if someone could afford that much wildgrass it means they are RICH so the prize money would be A LOT! :P

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#9 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

I'll say that, you only need like a few 10 of them. You really don't have to be so rich to afford a floor arena just like kjh's. But I approve of this idea.

bwahahaha. you don't need to be rich? to be able to build a good spleef arena it needs to atleast have 50 blocks. 50x25k= 1250000. who do you think has that money? I support the idea but if somehow someone manages to make a wildgrass one i would say to not add the spleef blocks mainly to keep the specialty of the wild grass block. the spleef block would be like a counterfeit wild grass.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#10 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:32 AM

Kjh was the only one with so much money.

7f44484767.png

#11 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

Kjh was the only one with so much money.

in test town there is still a safe with i think 400k. it says it was donated by kjh

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#12 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

What is Spleef?
I google it and I just see a load of Minecraft

rrqlql.png

#13 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

The price is also good because you will be making a large arena.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#14 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

Me and grim are both able to make spleef but it's a pain in the ass to have 100s of blocks in you inventory. 

UQ6ffjO.png

#15 MistFuror

MistFuror

I am Spuds, bringer of calories.

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

I like the spleef idea. :D

▲

▲ ▲ TRIFORCE POWAH!

#16 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Me and grim are both able to make spleef but it's a pain in the ass to have 100s of blocks in you inventory. 

Maybe speef blocks should have their own inv count which would be bigger than the normal one.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#17 EliLoganNick

EliLoganNick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

Umm, when will this block come out??? xD

:hb:

:english:  

#18 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

Umm, when will this block come out??? xD

:hb:

well if it is actually going to be added maybe a few weeks or months since robbyz would have to program a bunch of stuff

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#19 Setk

Setk

Starts with the same letter as shcky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

spleef is now a lost art since kjh has gone. 

Let it be noted, that on July 12th, kjh was online, and did a spleef game, in which i participated in despite knowing there was to be no prize won, and WON                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 w00t                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       w00t                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       w00t                            but seriously, kjh was there, and is not TECHNICALLY gone, he is just rarely there (rip in pepperoni cheap plat)

Never forget the friends you've made, and the memories you've had.

#20 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:19 AM

Let it be noted, that on July 12th, kjh was online, and did a spleef game, in which i participated in despite knowing there was to be no prize won, and WON                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 w00t                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       w00t                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       w00t                            but seriously, kjh was there, and is not TECHNICALLY gone, he is just rarely there (rip in pepperoni cheap plat)

really? most of the time he isn't on though.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png