Photo
- - - - -

Quest broken

Best Answer RobbyZ , 10 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

Got it, I have returned the rewardblock in question to deadrunning's inventory.  Unfortunately, it looks like potato_man9 bulldozed the quest :(

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

Hi all,

i play 8bitmmo for a week and in this time i only completed the quests. But now i cant get a new one. Get always the same "deadrunning nocturne" and i think it is broken. if you follow his way you get to a dead end, where an other player has started his town. I hope someone can halp me. I am also searching for a town if someone has a place for me? I am sorry for my bad english.

thanks und greets

torgi

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Talk to Sir Zombie Brains again, he will give you another quest.

rrqlql.png

#3 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

Talk to Sir Zombie Brains again, he will give you another quest.

Thats one problem. i get always this one.

#4 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

There is plenty of people with towns due to pocket-townstones. I'm one of them, and I'm usually on Australian Afternoons. But if you just ask using /g [message], I'm sure someone will reply back. But be ready with some gold, probably 500g.

ok i try it. thanks.

#5 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

Probably you done every single one of them except this one?

/rewardblocks show that there are 30 blocks i doesnt found. but there is still the problem of the broken quest.

#6 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

If you log on right now, I'm also online dude.

ok i am online

#7 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

/rewardblocks show that there are 30 blocks i doesnt found. but there is still the problem of the broken quest.

Zombiebrains does not give all rewardblocks as a quest. Also congrats on finding so many rewardblocks.

rrqlql.png

#8 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Zombiebrains does not give all rewardblocks as a quest. Also congrats on finding so many rewardblocks.

ok all right. so it is my last quest, but it is broken. so you should delete it or something else.

#9 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

Congrats on getting all the quests but deadrunning's quest.  It is challenging, but as people have completed it before, I don't think it is broken?  If it is broken, can you please indicate how?

#10 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

ok all right. so it is my last quest, but it is broken. so you should delete it or something else.

i dont think it is really broken it is just that you will have to work harder to reach it e.g find a way into the town and search for it.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#11 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

i dont think it is really broken it is just that you will have to work harder to reach it e.g find a way into the town and search for it.

if you follow the way of his quest you come to a point where someone has created a new city and destroyed the way of the quest.

Congrats on getting all the quests but deadrunning's quest.  It is challenging, but as people have completed it before, I don't think it is broken?  If it is broken, can you please indicate how?

i follow all signs and this three times. check it. someone destroyed the way.

#12 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

if you follow the way of his quest you come to a point where someone has created a new city and destroyed the way of the quest.

i follow all signs and this three times. check it. someone destroyed the way.

i don't think the signs would be destroyed. The quest is probably out there just hidden and extremely difficult to find.

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#13 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

Ah.  Can you please provide coordinates (/loc) to the broken part?

#14 torgi

torgi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

Ah.  Can you please provide coordinates (/loc) to the broken part?

160,167,8:88,107=65

#15 RobbyZ

RobbyZ

Administrator

• Developer
  • 1331 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:45 AM   Best Answer

Got it, I have returned the rewardblock in question to deadrunning's inventory.  Unfortunately, it looks like potato_man9 bulldozed the quest :(