Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Re-release Wild Coins as a Plat Item

gold plat wild coin wild coin wild coins new item

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 Value

Value

rich and glassy

• Moderators
  • 255 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

I've always wanted to own a wild coin in my town. Wild coins could be placed anywhere so anyone with plat could also 'own' a wild coin that used to get dropped in the wild. Coins could be 1 plat and would generate a lot of revenue for the site as old players and new would be interested in this I'm sure. Charging plat for the item rather than gold would keep the item 'rare' but selling for a lot of gold could be an option too if you wanted to decorate a town with wild gold coins. Anyway what do you think?

#2 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

no-frog.jpg

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#3 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

No.

It's the same with wild grass.

They're awesome because they're historic. It would just be wrong to add them back.

rrqlql.png

#4 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

no-frog.jpg

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta:

#5 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:12 AM

Maybe a ridiculous price so only a few can afford like kjh. Probably...

37c.gif

No.

rrqlql.png

#6 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

no-frog.jpg

You rip my post off, i rip your face off.

What a stupid threat 'puts on sunglasses' at a stupid thread.

#7 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

'puts on sunglasses'

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
rrqlql.png

#8 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:19 PM

NOT AS A PLAT ITEM. THERE ARE TOO MANY GODDAMN PLAT ITEMS!!! IF I SEE ONE MORE I'M GONNA CRY!
The game is turning into pay to play, especially as like 50% of the store is plat.

7f44484767.png

#9 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

NOT AS A PLAT ITEM. THERE ARE TOO MANY GODDAMN PLAT ITEMS!!! IF I SEE ONE MORE I'M GONNA CRY!
The game is turning into pay to play, especially as like 50% of the store is plat.

No it isn't.
You can buy non-cosmetic plat items from other players with gold.
rrqlql.png

#10 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

No it isn't.You can buy non-cosmetic plat items from other players with gold.

mob farming is restricted with timer, so the best way to get gold is selling plat items or buying plat.

7f44484767.png

#11 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

mob farming is restricted with timer, so the best way to get gold is selling plat items or buying plat.

Yes, but you are still able to get gold and platinum items without paying anything.
rrqlql.png

#12 BetaRuler

BetaRuler

is made of pink text

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

You rip my post off, i rip your face off.
What a stupid threat 'puts on sunglasses' at a stupid thread.

My apologies you took it that way sneakysneakers! I just thought it was such a perfect, honest and dead pan reply and that I could associate with it that I should post it again just to show OUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS TOPIC ARE UNITED...

Oh I also imagined others saying NO like Zooty would repost it in unison. So we'd get an army of our elite members just saying NO to this idea

:beta: Providing you an unnecessary dose of nonsense anytime! :beta:

#13 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:55 AM

My apologies you took it that way sneakysneakers! I just thought it was such a perfect, honest and dead pan reply and that I could associate with it that I should post it again just to show OUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS TOPIC ARE UNITED...

Oh I also imagined others saying NO like Zooty would repost it in unison. So we'd get an army of our elite members just saying NO to this idea

I forgive you, fellow no frog.

#14 Black_Jack

Black_Jack

Loves white grapes.

• Moderators
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

Next thing you know someone will ask Sim to make Zombie heads an item that can be placed again. (I don't know that much about this, so please spare my life)

P322zQi.png

#15 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

i would like to point out that value placed a townstone on a sapphirecoyotes wild coin, and is trying to expand the town to steal 2 more. i believe this is highly unethical and that he should return then to sapphirecoyote

#16 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

Sapphire will move his town to general. Case closed.

What does that mean?

#17 asedita1

asedita1

Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

Its not sapphires town, value placed a town on sapphires wild coins

#18 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:54 AM

Ouch. Does Value have loads of Sapphire's wild coins now?
rrqlql.png

#19 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

What does that mean?

it's a joke.

7f44484767.png

#20 kkfenix

kkfenix

Changes his own member title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

Here's a plat item.  :P

gundam_fix_platinum.jpg

onepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gif200 pixels!

~kkfenix 8)  :D  :mrgreen:  8)  :lol:  :starwars: