Photo
- - - - -

Payment Help

Help USD Payment Gift Card Money Buy Plat Buying

Best Answer KennyKush , 30 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

Yeah Grim just told me to wait for him. If sim can do it for me I'm willing to just buy the original $9.99 deal and be compensated in game for the rest of the Limited Super-Special deal. I just want my moneys worth, and it sucks I have to go through all this trouble.
With help from Sim there's no more problem. Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 KennyKush

KennyKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

I need help buying plat with a gift card. It's not the process or typing the stuff in or anything like that I know how to use a gift card. The problem is... I want to Limited Super-Special deal. The %9.99 one where you get 3,000 gold and 21 plat. I click on that option in game and then click Google Wallet and type my information, and when I'm done it brings me to another screen to choose the deal I want to make. And now all of a sudden the deal isn't there... Even though I already clicked it earlier..? I'm very confused and I'm trying to get help but it doesn't seem like anyone is willing to help me. I've submitted a ticket, I went to check the status and it said I needed a ticket ID, so I made another ticket and made very careful observations through the process and I realized that I never received a ticked... So now I have two tickets up that I can't even look at. I asked for payment help in IRC and no one responded. I really want to get that deal, in my perspective the original $9.99 deal isn't worth the money, and I don't understand why after I put the card information in, the deal isn't up on the options I can choose. Yet it's still there if I cancel everything and try to start over. But as soon as I get to the actual payment options I can't choose the one I want.
Never trust anyone, even your own mother could sell you out.

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

I think you need to wait for sim, nobody else can help you?

rrqlql.png

#3 KennyKush

KennyKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:12 PM   Best Answer

Yeah Grim just told me to wait for him. If sim can do it for me I'm willing to just buy the original $9.99 deal and be compensated in game for the rest of the Limited Super-Special deal. I just want my moneys worth, and it sucks I have to go through all this trouble.
With help from Sim there's no more problem.
Never trust anyone, even your own mother could sell you out.