Photo

How should I spend my night?

Drunk High Fucked up Wasted Hammered Stoned

Best Answer Zooty , 27 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

Drink so much there isn't a next morning.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Poll: How should I spend my night? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I get high and expand my house? Or get drunk and destroy it?

1. Get high and expand your house. (1 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Get drunk and destroy your house. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Get completely wasted and forget what you were supposed to do. (3 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 KennyKush

KennyKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:24 PM

I want to have a night full of bodily damage and things I will forget in the morning. What should I do?
Never trust anyone, even your own mother could sell you out.

#2 Zooty

Zooty

princess zooty, a stone cold gangsta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:52 PM   Best Answer

Drink so much there isn't a next morning.

rrqlql.png

#3 KennyKush

KennyKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

Love it. So alcohol is in the mix anyone rooting for some weed?

#4 AuToFiRE

AuToFiRE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

If you lived closer, we could go mushroom hunting while you help me smoke this QP and then end the day with a bottle of screech.

NpPGN4H.gif

#5 KennyKush

KennyKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:29 PM

Oh my god, that sounds so amazing it's unbearable.

#6 AuToFiRE

AuToFiRE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:46 PM

Oh my god, that sounds so amazing it's unbearable.

Best part is the drinking age here is more of a guideline(You only need to be 18 to legally drink here), and you wont get arrested for smoking pot either. Funny story, I was out getting hammered with this cute blonde, I ended up going to the washroom to roll a joint, at the time my right hand was broken and it was rather difficult to roll so I asked someone who walked in if they could for me and turns out they weren't the type to ask and ended up calling the cops thinking I was smoking it in the washroom. When I got out the cops were there to greet me, brought me outside and started questioning me if I was actually smoking it in the washroom, I told them no, I was just looking for someone to roll it for me. The female cop who was standing back was just laughing so hard, the cop that was questioning me was putting on that hardass look also trying to hold back his laughter. So I was like whatever, I handed them the joint because I knew they were going to smoke it themselves because that female cop I have smoked pot with before and they simply let me go. Here cops are not legally allowed to search you without your explicit consent and I had 2 ounces of some big dank in my backpack. This is Canada.

NpPGN4H.gif

#7 KennyKush

KennyKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:50 PM

That's very interesting. Weed is starting to become legal in the states. Where I live it's decriminalized, so if you have under an ounce, you only get a $100 fine. And a few of my friends already have their grow licenses.

#8 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:50 PM

Best part is the drinking age here is more of a guideline(You only need to be 18 to legally drink here), and you wont get arrested for smoking pot either. Funny story, I was out getting hammered with this cute blonde, I ended up going to the washroom to roll a joint, at the time my right hand was broken and it was rather difficult to roll so I asked someone who walked in if they could for me and turns out they weren't the type to ask and ended up calling the cops thinking I was smoking it in the washroom. When I got out the cops were there to greet me, brought me outside and started questioning me if I was actually smoking it in the washroom, I told them no, I was just looking for someone to roll it for me. The female cop who was standing back was just laughing so hard, the cop that was questioning me was putting on that hardass look also trying to hold back his laughter. So I was like whatever, I handed them the joint because I knew they were going to smoke it themselves because that female cop I have smoked pot with before and they simply let me go. Here cops are not legally allowed to search you without your explicit consent and I had 2 ounces of some big dank in my backpack. This is Canada.

I thought Canadians would be too kind to question you, or French Canadian?

rrqlql.png

#9 AuToFiRE

AuToFiRE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

I thought Canadians would be too kind to question you, or French Canadian?

Im right on the border, Im english canadian, but at that time I was within 5 minutes walking distance from the Quebec border. 

@KennyKush Even though its still illegal here, the cops don't care. As long as you are peaceful and not causing trouble, they'll let you go.

NpPGN4H.gif

#10 KennyKush

KennyKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:43 AM

That's the thing about it, it's hard NOT to be peaceful on it. Unless you mix it with alcohol or other drugs.
And the night begins, time to get off forums before I say some stuff I don't mean to say lol.

#11 Zooty

Zooty

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

Arrested for smoking it, no. Possession and paraphernalia, yes. Welcome to Alberta. Where all our oil field workers will do anything to pass their piss test.

What if the homeless guy they paid to piss for them was also high?

rrqlql.png