My programmers back at TechnoMagick requested an update to Visual Basic 2010 (which I was hoping for them to do ) because they wanted to try it out and see how it is at programming. So, I happily obliged and activated it blah blah blah and played around with it a bit. Then we all thought that we should see how good you can make Word Processors in VB10 rather than VB6 (is it vb10? can't remember ) and so I bring you... TechnoMagick Word!
We have a system of "tabs/pages" in which you can have multiple tabs in your doc (when you start it is neccessary to press "New Tab" or open a doc) and, also, as we published it we have now set it to autoupdate when neccessary. No more pesky downloading manually) and an actual installer! (Which comes with VB10 ) Also, we currently have multiple features already, and similar stuff, and soon we plan to add more!
The Download is attached and note: The download will not be updated unless stated otherwise here. This is because the software will auto-connect to my computer, and if two things are met:
- My computer is on
- An update has been released
Then it will update itself!
- Download the attached "TMWord.zip"
- Extract to wherever,
- Run "TechnoMagick Word"
- It will ask to install, click yes.
- Once it has finished installing, it should be in Start>All Programs>TechnoMagick Enterprises>TechnoMagick Word, run that. (Or it may auto-start)
- Voíla! You need not do anything except check this post every so often as the download will be updated every now and then for those who try it when my PC's off