Photo

DA SKWAD

DA SKWAD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

DA SKWAD

Hello and welcome, this is the first ever time the forums has had any clan recruitment. So this will be the clan's or guild's page.

A few weeks ago, I decided to do this and make something of a group. Well, I have decided to make this into a page for recruitment purposes. To tell if a player is on DA SKWAD just refer to the bottom of this.

All members wear:

Pimp Suit (a must)

Have /color 9 (Not a must but preferred) 

Ninja mask (Preferred, only other things you can wear is eye patch or nothing)

A plat hat is recommended, or at least one article of clothing be plat.

If you would like to join DA SKWAD do the format below

In-game Username:

How long have you played?

Do you troll cities?

How often are you on?

How much gold and plat do you have?

2 pictures of what you've built.

DA SKWAD MEMBERS 

Trololo

Swaggerton

Awesewa

Thehermitbros

TheKyro

Coolnes96

Sage

Black_Jack

Rockkong

SnakeZXZ

Sibsu

Meep42

Zloc6

​A few of the players who are added are just ones that I got to wear the outfit, that's why I added them to this.

Now, if you want to join DA SKWAD please ask and fill out the form from above. Thanks :D

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#2 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

I'll only join if I get to be co-captain

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#3 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

African American French Canadian.
Do you really get black people in Canada though? I thought it was snowy there.

Also stating someone is colored is not racism (unless you are offensive about it). Racism is saying that one race is better than another.

.... Really Zooty? Do we get black people? Think back to where all the slaves ran to to escape the Americans.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#4 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

I thought they ran to North America.

........... You're a funny guy Zooty ^_^ You actually had me believing you didn't know this very basic history. Good one :P

#5 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

It's funny because it's true :'(

North America is a Continent. America is the shortened name for the United States of America. Canada is north of the USA. The USA took black slaves from Africa/South America (Admittedly I never payed attention to that part). Eventually slaves started running away and used something called the "Underground Railroad" (Not an actual railroad) to make their way to Canada. 

And that, my son, is why there are Blacks in Canada............................ Abbreviated big time.

#6 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

Racism? O_O

And is it a town, or an unofficial "group" with a headquarters?

And is it a requirement we have at least one troll town? Cuz I don't have enough towns to have a troll town.

Gold: A little over 10k, just bought ze Breaking Bit Hat.

Plat:bitch-please-rage-face-240x180.png

DENIED!

UQ6ffjO.png

#7 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

We had African slaves too.

You sure? I always heard that we didn't due to the fact that they were just about useless in our climate. That's why the southern USA had more slave than the Northern USA.

Of course that might just be the "Canada is great" propaganda.

#8 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

After a little research, it wasn't as common to have African slaves here, we mainly used the natives, because, well, they were used to our climate and such.

Slavery was used until 1833, but the natives here were put into residential schools where they were beaten and abused. The numbers diminished after 1931, and the government closed the last residential school in 1996.

Also, I didn't know you were a fellow canuck Link!

canada.gif

Bitch please. I'm a Maple Leaf :P 

.................. ;_;

#9 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

I will automatically assume the use of "Maple Leaf" and ";_;" to mean you're from Toronto. You can't feel as bad as we do over here for our Oilers. 

Just go and tell everyone where I'm from why dontcha!

#10 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

I'm more embarrassed to say where I'm from, you should actually be somewhat proud of your city at least.

Two words: Rob Ford

#11 Meep

Meep

Director of Random Titles

• Moderators
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

I demand removal from Da Skwad.

"Meep" - Meep

#12 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

In-game Username:

Really? 

May 26, 2012 - Present. :D 

Do you troll cities?

Have you not read my book? :P 

How often are you on?

When there is a cool update now and days, or when NBA 2K14 is not flowing or the Xbox is not populated. Or when Vine doesn't fill me up with new Klarity or King Bach vines. Or when I'm just not feeling this slow computer flow. Or when that Pixel Gun 3D is calling my name. Or when the NBA is having a sweet head to head match up usually on Sundays. Or when the server is down. 

. . . I have towns though. :P 

I built a house, with TWO WINDOWS and ALL BRICKS!!!!! #MillionaireFlow :P 

derp-face.jpg

Do I fill your expectations?

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#13 Rockkong

Rockkong

Let's go bomb some dodongos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

I told you I was cereal, manbearpig is behind all of this.

One of the descendants of King Bill Clinton.

d6dfc11e6634fb740185c5760161ebb7.gif

#14 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

I demand removal from Da Skwad.

NEVER!

In-game Username:

Really? 

May 26, 2012 - Present. :D 

Do you troll cities?

Have you not read my book? :P 

How often are you on?

When there is a cool update now and days, or when NBA 2K14 is not flowing or the Xbox is not populated. Or when Vine doesn't fill me up with new Klarity or King Bach vines. Or when I'm just not feeling this slow computer flow. Or when that Pixel Gun 3D is calling my name. Or when the NBA is having a sweet head to head match up usually on Sundays. Or when the server is down. 

. . . I have towns though. :P 

I built a house, with TWO WINDOWS and ALL BRICKS!!!!! #MillionaireFlow :P 

derp-face.jpg

Do I fill your expectations?

ACCEPTED!

UQ6ffjO.png

#15 kkfenix

kkfenix

Changes his own member title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

The time for genocide is always.

Genocide?

h033EB4CF.png

onepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gif200 pixels!

~kkfenix 8)  :D  :mrgreen:  8)  :lol:  :starwars:

#16 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

I wanna join!
Ingame username: Dragonslayerwei
How long have you played?: Dec 2013-present
Do you troll cities?: Do not question the pimp ninja wizard about trolling cities. Meh! Child's play...
How often are you on?: weekends, cuz I'm not allowed on PC on school days
How much gold and plat do you have?: 25k gold and 12 plat
2 pictures of why you've built: sorry, can't provide pics now. But I've built a hotel.

Plz let me join!
T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png