Photo
- - - - -

Detroit griefer

grieferwealthyman

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

Well everyone, the least expected city to be griefed is Detroit by Thekyro, we all know kyro as a nice man, he gave away approximately 200,00 gold in total from his contests, yet he got griefed. The username of the person who griefed the city of detroit is Wealthyman. May we all hope he get's bannedgriefer.JPG

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#2 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

Well.... Shit....

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#3 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:19 AM

Nobody bothers to troll my town cause they know exactly what happened to the last guy who did it. I did some literal internal damage (not emotion wise) to his player. If you know what I mean. :P 

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#4 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

Nobody bothers to troll my town cause they know exactly what happened to the last guy who did it. I did some literal internal damage (not emotion wise) to his player. If you know what I mean. :P 

No... I don't know what you mean

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#5 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

:robot:  :robot: Let's just say I got someone's password and I somehow got a do donation of 2K. :3 

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#6 Kothanlem

Kothanlem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

This is why we need area commands to make actual plots that only the owner can build on.

76561198018673057.png

8bitmmopotatodefenders.png

#7 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:02 AM

This is why we need area commands to make actual plots that only the owner can build on.

Great idea! Then we can have hundreds of people come in, claim land, leave, and never be able to use that land again! Brilliant!

#8 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:25 AM

At least it was in the confounds of your city. I've had plenty of door-blocking trolls, and the occasional junk 'storages' in empty plots in my city. As abt said, /towndel and cleaning the mess will make everything brand new. On the other hand, outside city-limit trolling is VERY annoying. If that ever happens let one of us know, and we may be able to get that taken care of for you ;-)

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#9 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

At least it was in the confounds of your city. I've had plenty of door-blocking trolls, and the occasional junk 'storages' in empty plots in my city. As abt said, /towndel and cleaning the mess will make everything brand new. On the other hand, outside city-limit trolling is VERY annoying. If that ever happens let one of us know, and we may be able to get that taken care of for you ;-)

Now, you say that, yet I still have a floating table in my town that I can't remove. Thanks Obamods.

I appreciate it. I'm just mad that i try to help players and hold those contests, and be as nice as i can, and shit like this happens. Its just a huge kick in the face in a way. When that happened, I seriously wondered why I play after doing stuff like I do only to have that happen.

Sorry Kyro. People are dicks. It doesn't matter how nice you are. Hell, it probably makes you a bigger target.

#10 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:16 AM

Now, you say that, yet I still have a floating table in my town that I can't remove. Thanks Obamods.

Sorry Kyro. People are dicks. It doesn't matter how nice you are. Hell, it probably makes you a bigger target.

hey, on a different note, hows your loan business coming to be?

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#11 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

Great idea! Then we can have hundreds of people come in, claim land, leave, and never be able to use that land again! Brilliant!

But if the plots are in a town, the mayor can remove the blocks, no exeptions.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#12 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

And if the mayor has the /plotopen command. That way if the player doesn't come on for X amount of time and built a rubbish Y, then the mayor can do /plotopen and open it again. Also, the mayor should have an optional /plottax (not that I would use it), and a /plotsold command for if the mayor has sold it to someone but the player is too low level to join the town yet.

wealthy man grieved the town. 

there were more than what i have screened.

Not that it probably even matters, he's probably not going to be banned, he's going to lip me off in game, and he's just going to follow me around in Detroit, because you cant town kick anyone.

I just noticed the second screenshot... That's my plot he trolled :'( Evil!!!

7f44484767.png

#13 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

hey, on a different note, hows your loan business coming to be?

;_;

#14 kkfenix

kkfenix

Changes his own member title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

;_;

:P

onepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gif200 pixels!

~kkfenix 8)  :D  :mrgreen:  8)  :lol:  :starwars:

#15 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

If anyone sees Potato let him know he owes me a lot of money...

32,942g to be exact.

#16 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

*whistles. That is a lot of money to loan...

7f44484767.png

#17 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

I loaned 15k. Interest is a bitch ;)

#18 Scratso

Scratso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

I loaned 15k. Interest is a bitch ;)

Lol.

7f44484767.png

#19 Sage

Sage

. . .

• Moderators
  • 462 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:21 AM

I was unaware. But it's IN your town, correct? You should be able to just pluck it. If it's too high, just make a temporary ladder.

Still doing the hand thing.

#DankClan

#20 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

I was unaware. But it's IN your town, correct? You should be able to just pluck it. If it's too high, just make a temporary ladder.

I told Grim and Trololo but they were busy with other stuff.

And Sage, if it was IN my town then it wouldn't be a problem. What it is is just outside my town but high enough in the air that it looks like it's in my town.