Photo
- - - - -

How Long Have YOU been playing 8bitmmo?

8bitmmo time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

YES!! I'm first, About  a week, and this is my first day on forums

T2kLfVR.gifjOCYRUZ.pngjOCYRUZ.png

#2 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

Actually playing it or being in the community? Community somewhere between two and three months. Playing it? No more than a week.

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#3 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

Actually playing it or being in the community? Community somewhere between two and three months. Playing it? No more than a week.

No, i have been legitimately playing for a week because its the holidays ya'll!!!!

#4 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

Because I came for the game and stayed for the community

h63G4JB.gif                                        A proud supporter of Flying Bananas and Spinning                                 WRq3ojI.gif

#5 ςץภtђเค

ςץภtђเค

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

3 days and I already have 49 hours playtime :P

-Cynthia

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

I have been playing since December 2012, and if you've been on the forums for months why haven't you been playing the game?

no, i joined forums today

#7 Dragonslayerwei

Dragonslayerwei

[insert member title]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

Since i'm on steam, i can check my game time. Currently 1 day and 22 hours : :Fade-col: 

#8 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

Two years in game and 3/4th of a year in the forums.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#9 madman

madman

best master yi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

i have be3en playing for about the same time as dragonslayerwei cause we started and play together

E13smaa.jpgcWYq9I1.png

#10 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

But if you came for the game wouldn't you have been playing the game before you started on the forum?

.... I was playing the game before I started on the forums

#11 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:34 AM

... I started playing two months ago. I played the game for about 20 minutes before joining the forums. I then played the game for another week. I stopped playing the game but have continued to be on the forums for the last two months.

#12 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Ooh, I think I joined maybe september or so 2012 to my memory, if its right... it was definitely when the game you were lucjy if 7 people were online lol.

7f44484767.png

#13 Titanium Frog

Titanium Frog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:14 AM

.... I was playing the game before I started on the forums

What made you quit the game? Got bored?

I've been playing myself for about, idk, two or three weeks now. Whenever I joined the forum because I literally signed up to both on the same day.

#14 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

What made you quit the game? Got bored?

I've been playing myself for about, idk, two or three weeks now. Whenever I joined the forum because I literally signed up to both on the same day.

Keep in mind that I haven't exactly quit the game. I still jump on every now and then. Though or the most part I dropped out because the game eats up way too much of my laptop's power and the only way to play it remotely comfortably is to close everything else down and use my laptop for only the game. 

This is a problem for someone who frequently has half of the Adobe Creative Suite open along with multiple internet browsers full of tabs, Netbeans, iTunes, etc. It's a pain to close it all for an hour then open it all back up.

#15 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

I don't think it's my specs. I can run the game in-browser perfectly. It's the client that eats everything up. I want to believe that there is an unresolved loops somewhere in the code causing serious lag on my machine.

#16 Titanium Frog

Titanium Frog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:57 AM

Keep in mind that I haven't exactly quit the game. I still jump on every now and then. Though or the most part I dropped out because the game eats up way too much of my laptop's power and the only way to play it remotely comfortably is to close everything else down and use my laptop for only the game. 

This is a problem for someone who frequently has half of the Adobe Creative Suite open along with multiple internet browsers full of tabs, Netbeans, iTunes, etc. It's a pain to close it all for an hour then open it all back up.

Ah, I hear you. Luckily, I barely ever use my laptop so that's hardly an issue for me lol.

#17 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

Use browser ed. Is a simple solution... I ended up having to...

7f44484767.png

#18 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

Oh yes. I know it's a solution. But it's the principal here. When the launcher was still in beta I paid $10 for it. And I'll be damned if I don't use it!

#19 kkfenix

kkfenix

Changes his own member title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

Oh yes. I know it's a solution. But it's the principal here. When the launcher was still in beta I paid $10 for it. And I'll be damned if I don't use it!

You paid $10 for the plat, gold, hat AND launcher.

onepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gifonepixel.gif200 pixels!

~kkfenix 8)  :D  :mrgreen:  8)  :lol:  :starwars:

#20 ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

Is actually Zolda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

You paid $10 for the plat, gold, hat AND launcher.

Technically you aren't wrong. But it was the launcher that sold me on it

Edit: After re-rereading your comment I realize that you think I bought the one off Steam. No no. I bought it before it was on Steam :P No hat for me  :(