Hello I'm Trololo
Today I will teach you how to use z axis lock to build a house
1. Find a place in the wilderness by going to the wildypad (red telepad alone in the spawn town) then find a good open area and press H (to open shop) and press HouseHold Goods and buy a Home Pad and place it
!!!IMPORTANT!!! Press i to open inventory and click on the item you want to use!!! Then press R to drop it
2. Get around 500 gold to be able to get materials for your house.
3. Once you get your money say /home to respawn to your home pad.
4. Press H to open your shop. Find the brick (or construction) and click it and buy around 30 half tiles (read the name to see what they are)
5. To be simple make an 8x8 base (so a square on the ground 8 blocks by 8 blocks)
6. Then find a carpet or tile you will want as your flooring to your own choice.
A half block from the ground up would add 8 z-axis lock
A full block will be 16 z axis lock from the ground
It is just simple math to figure out how high to make your own z-axis lock (use a calculator if needed)
So.... If I have a half block and a full block on top of each other what will the Z axis be if you want to place a roof on it?
If you guessed 24 z axis you are correct!
7 Now to get used to z-axis lock, find it in the bottom right corner of the screen and set it to the correct axis lock on top of your base (remember that square? Yeah it is where your walls will be). The axis is 8 if you still don't know.
8. Then, place some full blocks (they are one gold look at the block's names to get used to them, too) on the square/ base.
9 Now, remove one full block on the base to make room for a door. (Press H then click the brick, then click the doors, and now choose one ) Then place the door.
10. Roof the house. The Z-axis should be set to 24 for the roof. It is always higher than the exact height of the top of the blocks under them.
11. Once you are done roofing your house, make sure to place some tiles or grass in front of your door where some people won't "troll" your house by placing blocks in front of the door.
Thank You! If you found this helpful please like and post a thank you!