Photo

new melee weapon/glove misc idea: SEXY FISTS!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

lets just face it: if you are going to make a humorous mmo, you might as well make a humorous mmo RIGHT! the sexy fists do 1 damage and if you kill a player or enemy, you get ONE MORE GOLD THAN THE GOLD YOU LOOT NORMALLY (lawyercats would give 2, hipsters 3 yaddayaddayadda) so i also made how the attack looks like (picture) [attachment=2361:sexy fists.png] add this sim... or  else your game will not be the best mmo ever! do it! you are the first to get the copyright from me! 2rgb2ibvwikbvikbv!

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#2 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

this idea isnt useful and everyone would go after the easy kill lawyercats for two gold everytime instead of the harder hipsters

Also I dont like how everytime you put up an idea that you say you will kill something like a snicker guy or sim.... These days you can't trust anyone and saying you will kill them isn't the best thing you can say if you want something to be put in a game.

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#3 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

this idea isnt useful and everyone would go after the easy kill lawyercats for two gold everytime instead of the harder hipsters

Also I dont like how everytime you put up an idea that you say you will kill something like a snicker guy or sim.... These days you can't trust anyone and saying you will kill them isn't the best thing you can say if you want something to be put in a game.

ok ok ok

i will edit that

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif