Photo

user topic: what do you NOT want to be implemented in 8bitmmo?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#1 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

the suggestion box allows you to give ideas to sim and support others meaning you want these things in the game. but this forum is for the OPPOSITE! for the things you want to NEVER have in 8bitmmo. 

ATTENTION: THIS IS FOR THE THINGS YOU DON'T WANT IN 8BITMMO! NOT THE THINGS YOU DIDN'T! IF ITS ALREADY ADDED, IT DOESNT COUNT!

my opinions on what should never be added:

-unfair character-type advantages for people who paid for the game (faster moving speed, increased attack, etc.)

-moderator powers that can be abused.

-item loss on death.

so what are your opinions?

Edited by PixelPlayer2, 02 August 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#2 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

Mod powers can already be abused FYI

UQ6ffjO.png

ai5w06T.pngai5w06T.pngai5w06T.png

#3 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

by that i mean that they dont have even WORSE powers to abuse

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#4 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

UQ6ffjO.png

#5 SneakySneakers

SneakySneakers

COOL MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

but the forum is about ideas you do not want.

76561198089099494.png 46XWJMu.gif

#6 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

I want the idea of your ideas that you dont want to ideally go away

UQ6ffjO.png

#7 Reap3r119

Reap3r119

God of Suddenly Going AFK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

moderator powers that can be abused.

by that i mean that they dont have even WORSE powers to abuse

It's not a matter of whether or not it can be abused (all power is abusable), but a matter of whether or not there's a mod who's willing to abuse it.
"An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens."

I want the idea of your ideas that you dont want to ideally go away

o.O

You're reaper, but your avatar is a dragon on a farm tool?

Yes. A dragon on a farm tool. Your point?

#8 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

"An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens."

He made that by himself! :o

Highlight my Signature to see it! 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#9 Reap3r119

Reap3r119

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

Thomas Jefferson

#10 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

If Thomas Jefferson isnt added to 8bitmmo as well as flying bananas the world will end D:

UQ6ffjO.png

#11 Reap3r119

Reap3r119

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

What about the blue coyotes? Without them, zombies and potatoes will destroy the world!

#12 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

blue coyotes.... no!  not at all! nothing is great about a blue coyote i will send them to the shame corner!

https://i.chzbgr.com...2704/hF66FAC91/

UQ6ffjO.png

#13 Reap3r119

Reap3r119

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:13 AM

blue coyotes.... no! not at all! nothing is great about a blue coyote i will send them to the shame corner!

https://i.chzbgr.com...2704/hF66FAC91/

The meeps converted the shame corner into a stand-up comedy club :P

#14 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Here is a list of things I DONT WANT in the game for sure : 

• I don't want ingredients in the Shop and people having to buy them and bake them. --This game was meant for MEN and we don't have any patients to watch the clock ticking as we are dying and want some chicken to eat.  I don't want this game even compared with Sim3 or any other family building crap there is. 
  • I don't want any NPC children in the game. --When I heard someone who wanted that, I went into the screen and took his eyeballs out with a spoon. This game was meant for MEN and we don't have time to put the baby to sleep when trolls are planning on coming into your home and crack your safe and steal your gold. The baby can wait for that. 
  • I don't want no major change in the wardrobe category thst makes you look like your going on a date or something with so many categories of things to put on. Wait ... I take that back. It can be nice to have rings and necklaces and stuff, but not having 50 choices to choose from. 
  • I don't want any friendly weapons that kill the person without you even doing anything. Like let's say you are not precise with the aiming on your MP7, but you kill him, no matter what. We are MEN and we have to be precise, or we DIE. 
  • I don't want anything to get too serious with the friend thing. We can have a little box on the right hand side to show our friends and all, but no popups on your screen while you are fighting a war saying "He wants to be your friend." Aint nobody got time for that. And we are friends anyways. The only reason people may use the friend thing is to track other people down :)
  • I don't want things to be SO EASY that it doesn't need any work to do it. The dungeons and the other stuff needs to be made for MEN and needs to be completed with manliness. 

There you go Top Notch. Just a little stuff, no biggy right my brioche? 

Good work Assassin. But I'm still better than you at being it. Try to top my "signature skills" with one of your own. 

I'M THE AUTHOR OF 8BITMMO, and the best Assassin around who was the first one actually jumped over spikes by kicking off a wall, YEP. I'm serious! 

ezio_pixelart___animated_by_growlitheappAlso be sure to check out my Info Guide: 8bitmmo: Stuff To Know (All you need to know about 8bitmmo!)

#15 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

Here is a list of things I DONT WANT in the game for sure : 

• I don't want ingredients in the Shop and people having to buy them and bake them. --This game was meant for MEN and we don't have any patients to watch the clock ticking as we are dying and want some chicken to eat.  I don't want this game even compared with Sim3 or any other family building crap there is. 
  • I don't want any NPC children in the game. --When I heard someone who wanted that, I went into the screen and took his eyeballs out with a spoon. This game was meant for MEN and we don't have time to put the baby to sleep when trolls are planning on coming into your home and crack your safe and steal your gold. The baby can wait for that. 
  • I don't want no major change in the wardrobe category thst makes you look like your going on a date or something with so many categories of things to put on. Wait ... I take that back. It can be nice to have rings and necklaces and stuff, but not having 50 choices to choose from. 
  • I don't want any friendly weapons that kill the person without you even doing anything. Like let's say you are not precise with the aiming on your MP7, but you kill him, no matter what. We are MEN and we have to be precise, or we DIE. 
  • I don't want anything to get too serious with the friend thing. We can have a little box on the right hand side to show our friends and all, but no popups on your screen while you are fighting a war saying "He wants to be your friend." Aint nobody got time for that. And we are friends anyways. The only reason people may use the friend thing is to track other people down :)
  • I don't want things to be SO EASY that it doesn't need any work to do it. The dungeons and the other stuff needs to be made for MEN and needs to be completed with manliness. 

i like how you make long stuff  what about short and getting down to the point..... people dont read now I mean seriously they dont lol ....

so thats why i usually make my stuff short or you will lose their attention spans

UQ6ffjO.png

#16 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Here is a list of things I DONT WANT in the game for sure : SHORTENED for Trololo

• I don't want ingredients in the Shop and people having to buy them and bake them. --This game was meant for MEN and we don't have any patients to watch the clock ticking as we are dying and want some chicken to eat.  I don't want this game even compared with Sim3 or any other family building crap there is. I HATE BAKING GAMES! NO BAKING
  • I don't want any NPC children in the game. --When I heard someone who wanted that, I went into the screen and took his eyeballs out with a spoon. This game was meant for MEN and we don't have time to put the baby to sleep when trolls are planning on coming into your home and crack your safe and steal your gold. The baby can wait for that. I HATE THE GIRLY KIDS GAMES! NO BABY STUFF!
  • I don't want no major change in the wardrobe category thst makes you look like your going on a date or something with so many categories of things to put on. Wait ... I take that back. It can be nice to have rings and necklaces and stuff, but not having 50 choices to choose from. THIS GAME IS NOT FOR DRESS UP. DON'T GO THERE!
  • I don't want any friendly weapons that kill the person without you even doing anything. Like let's say you are not precise with the aiming on your MP7, but you kill him, no matter what. We are MEN and we have to be precise, or we DIE. THIS IS NOT HALO! THEY HAVE TO MAKE ACCURATE SHOTS!
  • I don't want anything to get too serious with the friend thing. We can have a little box on the right hand side to show our friends and all, but no popups on your screen while you are fighting a war saying "He wants to be your friend." Aint nobody got time for that. And we are friends anyways. The only reason people may use the friend thing is to track other people down :) THIS IS NOT CLUBPENGUIN! 
  • I don't want things to be SO EASY that it doesn't need any work to do it. The dungeons and the other stuff needs to be made for MEN and needs to be completed with manliness. THIS IS SPARTA!!!

#17 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

THANK YOU!   but i wasnt talking about myself I read it all..... its the people who think blue carpet is water that need it

UQ6ffjO.png

#18 Trololo

Trololo

#DankClan

• Moderators
  • 713 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

THIS IS SPARTA!!!! is my saying bruh

UQ6ffjO.png

#19 Scratso

Scratso

Lord of the Dark, Cold and Sorcery.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

"This game was meant for MEN"

Umm... isn't that "genderism"? (as a few idiotic 'friends' call it)

7f44484767.png

#20 Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Δ§Δ§IN Zloc

Greatest Δ§Δ§|N

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

"This game was meant for MEN"

Umm... isn't that "genderism"? (as a few idiotic 'friends' call it)

Well, when I say that, I mean that this game should not have any baking, children, or anything that has to do with this: http://www.girlsgogames.com/

For years I've been trying to find a game that has the same plot as the real world, but without all those drama stuff.